Good and inexpensive way to disguise odor

• Thread starter afatsoweezer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

afatsoweezer

I've always used white vinegar to disguise odors. Pour some in a bowl and set it out. Put some in a spray bottle and mist the air, doors, furniture, carpeting, etc.

Takes care of all kinds of odors: herb, cigarettes, mildew, the stinkiest of farts ... and it's cheap. I spray down my place every other day and have fooled visits and inpections for years. If the smell gets to you after awhile, just burn an incense stick, light a candle or squirt your favorite air freshner.

Vinegar will leave your place smelling fresh and clean.

Later ... Happy.

R

Rolln J

good tip! its also a great cleaner for tubs/showers - toilets - floors etc - its also not harmful to the earth and cheap as hell!

edit: I use it to clean my res and trays - then i spay everything with a 5% bleach solution - let it dry and rinse the crap out of it.

BansheeRider

BansheeRider

as well as fridges!

btw, thanks for the tip, i didnt know it could be used to kil odors...

peace!

A

afatsoweezer

excellent test ... unfortunately, no skunk on this end.

L

lurch

sounds like it would make your house smell like a douche bag. lol j/k thx 4 the tip

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Good to know, trying to find as many household items available to meet this exact need, thx for sharing, peace

The Joker

The Joker

Vinegar has many excellent qualities, but by yourself a carbon filter. Do not expect to grow plants indoors and have a bowl of vinegar get rid of the smell in flower or curing.

A carbon filter is cheaper than bail or an hour of a lawyers time.

Top Bottom