Good bloom booster for OG plants week 3

• Thread starter tipper619sd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tipper619sd

I am looking for advice on good bloom boosters in week 3 and through out. I have been having ppm issues but i was told to run half strength so tat will solve all my problems. Thanks tex. Any help on this situation would help greatly . Thank you thc farmers and have a great day

Rushoe

Rushoe

using ginormous and big up powder combo from hombult nutes seems to be working good so far I like and will give it another run for sure my homie is using monster bloom kinda the same as mother of all blooms u can use this stuff at week one of 12/12 to kick u shit in to high gear I noticed a difference the next day when I opened up my tent all these white hairs were coming out U might wanna cut ur base down a bit when using something like this by like half and use a full gram of powder per gallon ppm for me when I use this stuff is at about 750/850 ppm. Hope that helps.

T

tipper619sd

Thanks rushoe i have a bunch of that stuff ! i didnt know i could use it all weeks tho. Or are u saying one week ? thanks for the help man much appreciated.

Rushoe

Rushoe

wait up lol what stuff are u talking about the powder is a one time thing in the 1st week to just start ur grow at about day 7 or 8 and its also used the last two weeks before u FLUSH for another 10/14 days....the ginormous can be used I would say u could start at day 21 or so (after stretch).....till about week 6 when u start using the powder also molasses will help bulk up the buds as well as adding great taste and more wight I just bought a big ass jug from smart and final for 5 bucks....

T

tipper619sd

oh ok yes the same stuff then. I never used it first week tho. Also ginormous is that a powder also ? Do i have to cut my nutes back ? I have spome organic blackstrap mollasses but i have an aeroflo aeroponic system heard it will clog up pumps.

Rushoe

Rushoe

ohhh yeah It might clog something for sure didnt know u growing in water sorry.... Ginormous is a pk booster as well 0-18-16 and big up powder is used in the last two weeks......so no Ginormous is not a powder......And yes when using the Ginormous and big up powder u do have to cut back on the base nute and adjust accordingly good luck bro check out http://www.humboldtnutrients.com/ for more details and info bro...

Latest posts

Top Bottom