Good Cheap Places To Grow And Buy Land In Cali

• Thread starter Ahimsa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JSmokes420

JSmokes420

I do realize you mentioned Cali' - but with that cashish and your idea, I would much rather buy in SouthWestern Colorado.....greenhouses are the norm as are hoophouses , laws won't get in the way and beautiful weather plus water is so much more plentiful without the Cali' bull shit.....especially when capturing rainwater during the Monsoon season....

Just my .02cents...

No it's terrible there. The winters are brutal, people are mean, and it's very dry/ugly. The hail will destroy your geenhouse, and if it survives that the snow will crush it. Also there are more bugs than anywhere else....

For real though we are at capacity here in Colorado, so try Alaska or Washington

robomont

robomont

i was just looking at realestate in hooper colorado yesterday.cheap cheap cheap but desolate as the moon.
i too believe costco size operations are coming.i know that would be my route if they open up texas,full on war.let the newbs grab the big cities and i grab the rural then overwhelm the big cities through encroachment and lowballing the market.think walmart.thats the strategy that wins.its evil but wins.

420Artie

420Artie

Theres a place right off santa rosa ave thats cheap.. No house and you need to up the security for sure... Also need to put in a well but the asking price is right around 180k... its pretty risky but you could make it happened for sure if you know what your doing.. Both neighbors are doing around 50 200 gallon pots and probably would help make sure no random people come down the road... Not the best purchase but like other people have said your not gonna find shit with that budget.. Even lake county has been pretty much picked over for good grow properties[/QUOTE your giving out the directions to the heart of the getto! santa rosa Ave is a shit hole infested with tweakers.
your giving out the directions to the heart of the getto.

robomont

robomont

lmao!
hes hoping for urban revitilization.isnt that what they call it when they arrest all the poor and then some rich guy comes in builds condos for yuppies

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
where in Cali has the best land to buy at the lowest price to start a big farm or green house and farm and only have around 150k ish for several good acres and cheaply but a place where I'm not going to get bud rott I hated that on the coast
I know of great places that average 300k for 12 acres... good grow weather too

Top Bottom