Good Community

• Thread starter SRHninja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SRHninja

Hi smokers, preparing for a new operation.. i been apart of shroomery community and was referred here. Looking to learn from some experienced growers.

Im drying what is sure to be a half pound of mushrooms the money is lined up its time to invest in a new project.. so y not my first love? baby jane! im dedicated to communities like this one ill be uploading pics of my potential grow closet soon asking for advice! cant wait to start!!

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

Welcome to the Farm..Hope to see ya closet and garden..until then take care and be safe

:passingjoint:

H

haze89

I loooooooooooove mush! ate a quarter like 2 weeks ago, best trip of my life.

S

SRHninja

penis envy is the strain and i got 11 ounces and 1/2. Ill take pics of the dried i guess upload when i get home...

S

SRHninja

Well Here we are looking at two prime examples of the whole batch... i do have sum much rounder but this give you an idea.. i know i will learn a lot from this community as well as invest and give back.............
nocomparison.jpg
thecomparison.jpg

Make sure you guys add me and keep up with my posts ill be posting the pics of the closet i need help designing in the forum very soon........ thx guys! its time to get started!

S

SRHninja

make sure all u guys go 2 my grow room design & set up thread entitled Start To Finish!

B

Budhog

Just had a big flood here and are surrounded by dairy farms. Cow shit and shrooms ALL OVER my 20 ac. Guess I need to start picking.

S

SRHninja

These are not field boomers... they were cultivated by yours truly lol... The technique i use was created by a substrate engineer.. Its not everyday a indoor shroom cultivator pulls 11 Ounces off one flush.... i still have 1 more flush that will atleast yield 4 more dry oz... (im not talkin cakes in aquariums lol)

I usually get 3 flushes if i dunk but im not doing it because of Contamination Risk and the SEVERE HASSLE! I already have enough product to fund my true love now! It was leading to this anyways and now i givin myself the opportunity!

Hey M. Frenti i read alot on ur DWC individual bucket techs def the one im going to use make sure you go to my grow room design and set up forum called start to finish. help me design this closet i have pix! haha thx

(plus this spring i will be taking the boomer grow outdoors im thinking im going to make a 20x20 ft mushroom bed to bring in a little income while i should be @ that time set up and running if i stay on schedule)

Top Bottom