Good evening everyone, have a concern!

• Thread starter Tappie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tappie

Tappie

I am currently growing purple punch and OG kush in the same tent, they are day 50 of flower and I just flushed them yesterday (if you want to comment on how they look for day 50, that would be awesome since it’s my first grow) my concern is the top leaves of my OG kush are curling. I am not sure if I am running too much led for my setup or what. Thanks guys.
Lights: 2 Mars hydro TS 600w
2.5x2.5 tent

Good evening everyone have a concern
Good evening everyone have a concern 2
Good evening everyone have a concern 3
Good evening everyone have a concern 4
Good evening everyone have a concern 5
Good evening everyone have a concern 6
Good evening everyone have a concern 7
Good evening everyone have a concern 8
Tappie

Tappie

Well... I was gonna say it looked like heat stress. But if your temps are as you say its not that.
Maybe the surface heat is high? But it seems like the other plants in the tent are fine, I’ve read OG kush is tough to grow.. so maybe I am missing a certain nutrient?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Turn them down if possible or back them away a foot or so if you can.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Just have to deal with it then. I mean you could cut back the hrs but not something I have done

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

If you cant turn them down... I would take one light out, put the other one in the middle of the space. Try and put the plant that's showing the stress in least lit area of the tent.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Lower the feed a bit... what are the conditions in the room like? Sometimes light stress happens because environment is slightly off.

Tappie

Tappie

They look good. I wouldn't go crazy about it. Maybe try 1 more hr of dark like 11 light 13 dark.
Lower the feed a bit... what are the conditions in the room like? Sometimes light stress happens because environment is slightly off.
I just flushed last night, prior to that I was feeding 5ML of big bloom, 5 ml of calmag, 3 tablespoons of big bloom. Now the intent is to only use water for the remaining 1.5-2 weeks.

Tappie

Tappie

Conditions:
Two fans blowing air around the bottom.
No bugs of any sort ( that I have seen)
One fan blowing the top of the canopy.
45% RH
Currently 72F with lights on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom