Good Finisher? Help Needed!

• Thread starter hydrotran
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hydrotran

Hi guys so right now I use Overdrive as my finisher and I go 9 to 10 weeks on Indicas. My problem right now is that when I loop my buds its never amber trichs no matter how long I go. Last run I went 11 weeks and the trichs were barely milky.

I saw a buddy of mines who runs botanicares line and only runs 8 weeks on sativa and when I looped his buds it was amber!!!

Can anyone recommend a good finisher that will ripen up my flowers and make my trichs amber? Thanks a ton!

W

willy led wonka

you need to start using the overdrive at week 5. It will continue to push out new flowers. You may want to look into the hammerhead/moab combo. They will give you the size increase and oil production your looking to achieve. Just use final phase for a week and cut the light back an hour and pick'em and be done. Or be patient and drop the light back and hour and that will help them ripem up. You may have 1 of those long season sativas on your hands also. That what my buzz comes up with right off the top...lol.

deep buddy

deep buddy

i use moab with pretty good results. idk if it will make your trichs turn amber faster. alot of that is genetic.

Latest posts

Top Bottom