Good Heavy Sativa Strain For Outdoor Greenhouse Grow

• Thread starter kolah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kolah

I'm not a big fan of heavy sativas but lots of peeps love them. Having grown a lot of indicas and some 50/50 hybrids I like to take on the challenge of trying to pull off a 90/100% sativa strain from my greenhouse grow in Colorado. I'd need a sativa that could finish relatively early and one that could withstand the cold night temperatures. Suggestions?

sixstring

sixstring

mr nice black widow i ran was very sativa leaning 10-11 week finish indoors.have you done any ssh ? the bw i had was real good smoke,had 4 females only one looked even remotely idica but not really.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I'm not a big fan of heavy sativas but lots of peeps love them. Having grown a lot of indicas and some 50/50 hybrids I like to take on the challenge of trying to pull off a 90/100% sativa strain from my greenhouse grow in Colorado. I'd need a sativa that could finish relatively early and one that could withstand the cold night temperatures. Suggestions?
Great challenge kolah look for high elevation equatorial region and get those babies started by January or February to get those flowering hormones nice and built up and I would induce flowering in July no later then aug. 1st and once your comfortable with natural day length let them finish out without tarp by holloween I imagine and please let me know if I'm imposing I'll be all ears and eyes from here on out I know you kick ass in your green house and I'm sure you have a plan

K

kolah

I'm looking for a nice psychedelic, trippy high. Mr Nice's BW did come to mind as does his Silver Haze and Mango strains. Serious Seeds boasts of a heavy sativa that finishes early, called Serious 7? I think there is a Biddy Early out there as well. Maybe some Columbian stains as well? Durban Poison gets good reviews as well. ?? I'm also open to any strains that are made (and sold) by breeders here at the Farm.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

@baba G what are the chances the Triton tester pack could have a sativa leaner with potential to satisfy a sativa enthusiast?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
@baba G what are the chances the Triton tester pack could have a sativa leaner with potential to satisfy a sativa enthusiast?
could def be some wild sativa n there as the jack is a portal to older genetics besides the nl n it.
the key lime kush was jungly sativa. the pineapple i hold is a hawaiian x afghani and it lends to some major sativa dom offspring too...

suomynona

suomynona

The oregon pineapple cut would work ok. May need to run a heater regardless of strain at times though. Super silver is doing great in my hoops right now. As well as my afcrack x blue widow, the sativa dom pheno. She is looking like someone painted her with a purple sharpie!

Hope all is well kolah!

kevinn

kevinn

I'm looking for a nice psychedelic, trippy high. Mr Nice's BW did come to mind as does his Silver Haze and Mango strains. Serious Seeds boasts of a heavy sativa that finishes early, called Serious 7? I think there is a Biddy Early out there as well. Maybe some Columbian stains as well? Durban Poison gets good reviews as well. ?? I'm also open to any strains that are made (and sold) by breeders here at the Farm.

Grown quite a few Mr Nice mango haze & mango widow from seed and the vast majority have been more indica leaning. Good smoke thou. Still looking for that illusive mango haze pheno.

K

kolah

Grown quite a few Mr Nice mango haze & mango widow from seed and the vast majority have been more indica leaning. Good smoke thou. Still looking for that illusive mango haze pheno.

Man.. that' odd. I thought MNS's hazes are supposed to be sativas...wtf?

K

kolah

The oregon pineapple cut would work ok. May need to run a heater regardless of strain at times though. Super silver is doing great in my hoops right now. As well as my afcrack x blue widow, the sativa dom pheno. She is looking like someone painted her with a purple sharpie!

Hope all is well kolah!

Likewise! I'm doing good, getting ready for a nice CO winter. I have really fine tuned my greenhouse grow in the last few years. This year I left me the option to bring them inside if it got too cold to finish them up. It worked well and less tress bigtime. Next year Ill use 20 or 30 gallon smart pots and keep them on top of my greenhouse beds. SSH is popular and the pineapple sounds sweet as well. I may try a small indoor grow this year if I ever get to building a small sunroom of my home. I bought the wood and need to get chopping.

greendiamond

greendiamond

Have you looked at Ace or Cannabiogen they have some that fit that description.

greendiamond

greendiamond

Zamaldelica from Ace might be what you're looking for. They also do a lot work with Malawi.

Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Hey kolah, you might want to try Lemon Skunk. I tried it outside this year and it finished relatively early with good results. Nice Sativa dominant that finishes really quick indoors. Not as nice as the 12 week Neville's Haze keeper I have, but that one would never finish outdoors where I am. I tried Biddy Early last year, good Sativa effect, but very leafy. I didn't find a keeper, but only popped a few beans.

soopy

soopy

I second Zamaldelica by Ace. I bet their Panama would be great too, I'm doing it next year outdoor after such great results with Zamaldelica this year. I had a Z pheno finish mid Oct and yielded crazy nice....

greendiamond

greendiamond

I thought about getting their Zamal Hash but I ended up getting their Guawi and Green Haze x Chitral instead

Latest posts

Top Bottom