Good Hoop House Kit? Anyone know what to buy ?

• Thread starter pacificdunes74
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pacificdunes74

pacificdunes74

Hello everyone,
I am looking for some advice on a greenhouse kit I can buy. I have a small budget but need to put up a greenhouse of some sort but want it to be a professionally prebuilt kit that comes from a real greenhouse/hoop house kit company. At least 10' wide X 15' long is what I want. So if you have bought a Greenhouse or actually a Hoop house since I am under $1000 in budget money for everything please let me know where to buy it please.

Thanks so much.

M

matkins1234

That looks pretty legit for a $300 greenhouse. I know someone who made one for free using skylights that he got from the freebie section of craigslist. He grew outdoors year round with thing in so cal.

K

koolace

This thread was inspireing. Im gonna do it. Thanks alot for your info ,bro!!

Brain

Brain

Some rebar pounded in tot he ground 2' with 3' sticking out, 5' apart. A few 20' 1" pvc pipes. The ends can be lumber frames with a door and places for the fans built in. More pvc pipe running the length on the hoop house ziptied tight for structural support. To hold the woven poly or clear plastic in place take a length of (2") and cut a length out so it will clip over the main pvc frame. Pretty cheap and only take a little imagination. This will hold up to moderate winds but maybe not a helicopter hoovering over it if they want to see what's inside.

Top Bottom