good hydroponic system

• Thread starter jtmyzery2008
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jtmyzery2008

im looking into eventually start growing in a hydro system just wondering if anyone has any good plans for a basic hydro system for 10 - 15 plants or a decent priced system i can get somewhere around the long beach, ca area

A

amstercal

there's pretty much a hydro store on every corner in LB, but if you don't mind driving a few minutes, OC Hydro in Stanton is great. I've always found them to be really helpful and willing to take the time to explain different systems to me. If this is your first indoor grow, maybe you want to go cheaper/lower tech and just do coco in pots or something. It will be cheaper than a kit/system, unless you're handy, in which case there are DIYs all over the place for DWCs and buckets and even aeros if you do a search. Otherwise, maybe define "decently priced"?

sog1313

sog1313

I started my first hydro grow this season and I'm going with the DIY DWC buckets. I built 3 of them for about $15 each with parts from your local big box store, so you could easily scale that to your needs for a fraction of the price of a "real" hydro setup. If you're not into DIY stuff then I would have to second SeedBuyer. Ebb n Flow setups are generally the cheapest and definitely the most basic. Good growing. Peace.

-edit- Due to space I used the 2 gallon buckets, but obviously you can get some 5 gallon for bigger trees.

Latest posts

Top Bottom