Good mmj shops in Col Springs

• Thread starter kolah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kolah

I visited an mmj placed called Strawberry Fields in Col Springs. (close to Manitou) It seemed cool, lots of strains and good prices.

Any other good recomendations in the Springs? Things to look out for?

coloradochem

coloradochem

the indispencery got some good stuff. decent prices for a shop. i like the " nobody cares your from cali, bro" stickers they have at strawberry fields

K

kolah

I am wanting to try their Super Skunk and GD Purp.

Yes those are funny stickers!

I wish MMJ shops had smoking lounges. Now that would be cool. Maybe work on some new laws, ya know?

M

mendel

Trichome Health Consultants on Colorado and 20th (I think) generally have some good meds in stock. They are pretty heavy handed w the freebies too. Their prices are pretty good, and the staff is excellent.

I

IVIars

Strawberry fields does a one week dry and cure. Not many good places in the springs that I've found.

K

kolah

Trichome Health Consultants on Colorado and 20th (I think) generally have some good meds in stock. They are pretty heavy handed w the freebies too. Their prices are pretty good, and the staff is excellent.

I have driven past that place. I will have to pay them a visit. Freebies are always good.

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Colorado Alternative Medicine or CAM Is the best place I have found after wasting tons of cash . They always have great strains to choose from . Most dispensaries I check out have over priced swag IMO

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Colorado Alternative Medicine or CAM Is the best place I have found after wasting tons of cash . They always have great strains to choose from . Most dispensaries I check out have over priced swag IMO
Because it's mostly commercial warehouse grown by people who were working insurance jobs a year or two ago.

D

disposition84

Provenance Medical off of Dublin and Academy is a really great shop.

Quality meds at a fair price, and the staff is so friendly. Been to 5/6
places around town and stopped trying after being disappointed by so
many others.

rockymtnbuds

rockymtnbuds

Green Earth Wellness on 30th just north of Uintah is the only place in this town I would recommend. From the beginning they have been the most selective, only the best meds were to be had from these guys. They continue to sell only the finest meds and their prices are very competitive.
If you stop in tell OP and the guys I said hi.

LeroyBrown

LeroyBrown

Definitely gotta gives props to A cut above on fillmore....some of the best buds in the state in my opinion..great service too

Unit541

Unit541

Out of all the centers in the Springs, there are two worth visiting, both of which have already been mentioned in this thread.

Strawberry Fields and Green Earth, in that order are hands down the winners in the Springs.

However, I will say that both quality and service are on the decline at Strawberry Fields. They built a well deserved reputation for quality, and are now having difficulty keeping up. You may take an hour selecting from 31 great looking strains one visit, and walk out with a pre-roll of shake on your next because the shelves are empty. House strains rarely last more than a couple of days. Several staff members lack the professionalism they once had, and even the proprietors are getting "too busy" to address any concerns of the individual, or even attempt to meet any medical needs or requirements unless you're in a wheelchair, and then its' just guilt driven. Now, like every other center, it's all about slingin' weed to trendy hipsters. Bubble hash is "obsolete" according to SF now, but they'll jump at the opportunity to sell you a $500 bubbler to "get a hundred uses" out of a half gram of wax...

Unit541

Unit541

Any of those carry organics?

SF is all organic soil. If you want better smelling and tasting buds in the Springs, it's coming out of a basement.

The catch is that unless you "pop in" 4 times a week, you're likely to find jars full of buds traded from other centers to keep something on the shelf, and who knows how it was grown. They tell ya they "know the guy" or whatever, but everyone does right, and everyone grows organic, and everyone avoids late bloom pesticides, and everyone discards moldy bud, etc. etc. etc.

These are all things that we can only be sure of when we do it ourselves.

Top Bottom