Good Morning 🤠

• Thread starter Butcher_HighLonesome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Butcher_HighLonesome

Butcher_HighLonesome

Good Morning everyone. New to the forum, and wanted to introduce myself. I’ve read many posts from here and never thought to join. To be honest I’m not much of a computer guy, however I truly enjoy cultivation. Building community and sharing experiences and info is really awesome to me. I’m currently cultivating at a large scale commercial grow. We still run HID, and we have double stack LED rooms in production as well. Cultivation is ever evolving. Looking forward to growing with you all.

BryanOconner

BryanOconner

Please share your input . I think your saying hps not hid . What is your yield hps vs led . What led are you using ?
I have used every light . For me i like the 600 and 1000 watt hps for max yield in the warehouse Gavita open hood 1000 watt very common . For me the hps i could grow large plants and many of them. 5 foot tall plants . Led i would lose yield with these larger plants less then half the yield with led vs hps with larger plants . Better to keep them under 2 foot tall led . Led has its purpose though prefect for tent growers Low heat cheap to run . . In veg led were just so so . Nothing would beat a 1000 metal halide to
flood a larger areas Just my opinion. I would love to see your led commercial plant room .

Last edited:
Top Bottom