Good Morning/afternoon Everybody!

• Thread starter GrowThings
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowThings

GrowThings

I'm new around these parts, I've been growing for about 9 months now, I have two 4x4 tents with 2 x 450w Viparspectra's and 1x 600w Mh+Hps I have 7 autos (3gal) in one of the tents and 4 feminised (5gal) in the other..

I started off in a pre-nuted soil and when the nutrients seemingly ran out I started using Advanced Nutrients and the result I got was decent for a first timer, I now grow in coco for the time being..

I have learned a hell of a lot in the past 9 months, I am thinking about moving to DWC hydroponics and away from coco as it's a bit of a nightmare getting rid of the old coco. I will soon start to make videos and tutorials for users who need help as I did in the beginning.

Feel free to check out my Grow Diaries account my username is GrowThings and if you use Instagram drop me a follow @Grow_Things.

Thanks for reading, stay blazed!

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm.

You can reuse coco after washing it out. Not trying to steer you away from going dwc or anything just figured I’d mention that.

GrowThings

GrowThings

Welcome to the farm.

You can reuse coco after washing it out. Not trying to steer you away from going dwc or anything just figured I’d mention that.
Thanks bud!

You can indeed, I did it for my Pineapple Express that is running right now and it's going just fine, didn't even bother flushing it out because of the 2 week flush it got with a plant in it anyway.

Just gotta be careful of any root/medium based issues, last thing you want to do is pass those onto your new girls! :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom