Good Morning/evening All Good People .

• Thread starter costa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

costa

Hope you've got room for little me in here . Been lurking all morning , and this forum seems to be nice and friendly. Are you a mixed bunch of nationalities in here , e.g. Americans , Europeans etc . ? I am European and live in Spain , growing in coco , using canna a+b . Got two dogs and three cats , but they don't grow , just watching , lol Paz y amor . Costa

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Welcome bud.
Mostly yanks here but theres plenty o euro trash too so dont sweat.i personally am scottish.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Hope you've got room for little me in here . Been lurking all morning , and this forum seems to be nice and friendly. Are you a mixed bunch of nationalities in here , e.g. Americans , Europeans etc . ? I am European and live in Spain , growing in coco , using canna a+b . Got two dogs and three cats , but they don't grow , just watching , lol Paz y amor . Costa
Welcome to the farm. Feel free to ask any qs. And it's good to start a grow journal.

C

costa

Cheers lads . A.t.m I'm running a few strains from Sweet Seeds , + Dinafem's Critical , 3 weeks into flower . Maybe a journal will come with my next grow . Thanks for the welcome .

C

costa

Sorry , should be 1 week into flower . Me stoned again , lol

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Cheers lads . A.t.m I'm running a few strains from Sweet Seeds , + Dinafem's Critical , 3 weeks into flower . Maybe a journal will come with my next grow . Thanks for the welcome .
Dina crit is one of my fave.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

He ,he , mine as well , third run . Don't think I ' ll ever run a grow without her
Lol that's crazy. Cause it's been my #1 grown plant. Either just crit or a hybrid of any kind lol. I love a skunky ass strain. Og, crit, diesel, chem are all my fave.

C

costa

Morning all . Thanks for all the warm welcomes . @ Midwestjay , we should arrange an ' online Critical smoke out ' ha, ha , could be fun . Preparing my first crit. of the day ,ohh , blizzzzzz

Top Bottom