Good morning everyone!

• Thread starter GoldenDragondnw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Got these today. Coolest part I ordered a 5 pack and they gave me 7 seeds! The space panda was a free 2 pack and the og kush was a free 3 pack. It's like Christmas today for me. Lol Have a wonderful day everyone!

20230506 162316
Toohighmyguy

Toohighmyguy

Lets keep in touch and I will keep you updated on the pink Kush. I worked on my soil for a year in advance for this growing season. No potting mix. It's 1/3 compost and 2/3 living soil from the bush. It's very sandy almost black and drains well. The picture does not do it justice.
View attachment 1959151

There will be a risk of frost for another 3 weeks here so it's a little early to put seeds in the ground, but the pots are ready.

View attachment 1959153

The pile was inoculated with JMS microbe solution and the pots have been watered with microbe solution 5 times then watered with home made grass clippings, weeds, last years trimmings and compost liquid fertilizer. The pots have had wood ash water added to the watering routine. I'm ready to put seen in the ground as soon as the weather warms up a bit. May 10 - 15. The pots are topped with 1/2 decomposed leaf matter and wood bark. With a little luck the plants will like there new home.
I have made my own Calcium solution, Chicken poo nitrogen booster. Urea nitrogen booster. Fish Hydrolysate.
and start a bucket of JMS for mixing mid week so it's ready to go Saturday afternoon.
This barrel is liquid fertilizer, been cooking a year so it stinks pretty bad, it's best to stay up wind when mixing lol.
Plants love it about 1 -10 water
View attachment 1959172

I have 6 - 55 gal barrels of rain water and a mixing barrel ready to go and I'm looking forward to a great growing season. just waiting on the weather. Buddha is in one of these pots. It sprouted 30 days ago. It's in a heated shed out of the cold under LED until I can get it outside.
🍿👀👍

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
The Gush Mints is a Purple City Genetics clone that came back from the brink of death. Lol The Glookies is photo from what I've read on the strain. It's from Barney's Farm.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Got these today. Not sure which one I'm gonna plant. Still undecided. Lol

20230510 102636
Top Bottom