Good morning everyone!

• Thread starter GoldenDragondnw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Toohighmyguy

Toohighmyguy

I nearly dropped the whole plant it fell sideways I was crying and rushed it over to the big pot waiting 😩 😂 it was an almost disaster. I'm totally honest with my fuck ups 😂
So you are honest with your fuck ups. But were you hi? I was reading earlier in this thread you mentioned 3 leafs are common in certain strains. Just wondering what you think of this girl?
IMG 20231008 131933

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

So you are honest with your fuck ups. But were you hi? I was reading earlier in this thread you mentioned 3 leafs are common in certain strains. Just wondering what you think of this girl?View attachment 2055638
Some cannabis seedlings produce three, rather than the normal two, leaves. Tri-leaf cannabis seedlings often grow out of their tri-leaf tendencies as the plant ages and ripens during bloom.

Tri-leaf cannabis is also known as whorled phyllotaxy. Affected plants tend to be bushier than normal. It’s a mutation that most growers are likely to see at some point, though the trait doesn’t confer any benefits to growers, nor does it hold great interest from cannabis seed producers.

Keep going, and see what happens! Should grow out of it

Top Bottom