Good morning everyone!

• Thread starter GoldenDragondnw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I got a new toy today. This is my first pic with it. That's the top of Picasso aka Gush Mints.

2023 06 05  07h 37m 24s   1 s
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
good morning everyone from me and baby blue dream two.

20230606 070443
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Good morning everyone from me and baby space panda! A slow grower this one is. Also it starting to look like a normal marijuana plant now lol it looked so weird until now.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Good morning everyone from me and baby blue dream two. I'm so excited. I haven't killed this one. Lol its growing so well.

20230608 064712
Last edited:
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Good morning everyone from me and baby blue dream two. Getting that leaf soon....it's growing so well this time. Just stoked.

20230609 075301
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Good morning everyone from me and my weird little baby space panda. Slow growing. 😂

20230610 073204
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
It'll get there!✌️
Thanks! So far I'm watching two other grows and neither of them look the same and mine looks different too. 😂 this thing grows slow. My blue dream is about to start veg cycle and it was planted a day before the space panda 😂 ah well. I'll keep posting pics of them all as I love to photograph them. :)

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
This is my blue dream for comparison. It's a half inch taller and is like Hella gonna veg out. 😂 I can already tell.

20230610 073131
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Good evening from me and van gogh who is now starting to flower. Expect more pics of that in the future 😂

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Good morning everyone from me and baby space panda who is about to finally grow out that leaf. 😂

20230611 075443
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
A flower on Picasso who is getting chopped this week. The trichromes are at around 50%-60% amber. Couchlock here we come! 😂 wish I could use my usb camera better so I could get close ups of the trichromes on the buds. But I don't got steady enough hands I guess 👐

20230611 075213
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Right on sister! You’re getting it through to the finish line! That’s what counts! Progress, not perfection! Kind of looks like you are in the desert. I am up north. Hang in there! And enjoy it!

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Right on sister! You’re getting it through to the finish line! That’s what counts! Progress, not perfection! Kind of looks like you are in the desert. I am up north. Hang in there! And enjoy it!
Yup. Just wish I had grown it better cuz man those buds smell and look good! I'll be trying them soon enough. But honestly I learned a LOT by nearly killing it and then having to learn to bring it back to life. 😂 I did so many things wrong I was like wtf am I doing?! Which is how I found this forum. Just going through reading has helped. I've done gardening but this was my 1st full on grow. My 1st clone. I brought 1 seed to veg state before Picasso. I'm happy I'm getting something from it. But man I wish I had grown her better. She makes pretty pics.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
And yes I'm in the central valley of Cali. Its dry and hot out here. Gotta watch for heat stress especially here.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Yeah, I’m up in red Bluff! Same as the central valley, except hotter and dryer! But it’s doable! I’ve seen guys grow huge plants in their backyard in Visalia and Bakersfield! just keep doing your due diligence, read, read, read, and you’ll have it figured out within a couple of grows. there is a wealth of information here that pertains to your grows. All you have to do is ferret it out! Happy growing!

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Yeah, I’m up in red Bluff! Same as the central valley, except hotter and dryer! But it’s doable! I’ve seen guys grow huge plants in their backyard in Visalia and Bakersfield! just keep doing your due diligence, read, read, read, and you’ll have it figured out within a couple of grows. there is a wealth of information here that pertains to your grows. All you have to do is ferret it out! Happy growing!
Hahaha awesome! Yea I know someone here that has a whole farm. 😂 but his stuff is weak. I'll take quality over quantity any day! But yea it's taken a couple grows with Picasso and van gogh I finally started to get the light cycles down correctly. Got my watering back to good and everything is growing. So I'm calling it good so far. I read a lot on this forum and other forums and I'm subscribed to all kinds of newsletters so I'm down to research all day long if need be. I'll be doing some experimentation with lst on my future grows. Right now I just bend slightly by hand multiple times a day. I'm a disabled vet so all I got is time. 😂 I like growing outdoors. But I'm looking to set myself for indoor grows cuz it's gonna be a long rainy season thanks to El Nino. I see it coming. Which means I'm out of growing until next season unless I get the grow tent set up I'm hoping to have it by October. Well anyhow I rambled again. That'd be the strawberry kush I just smoked. Gonna have to grow some of this stuff. Oh yea...thanks for the support and help. :)

Top Bottom