Good morning everyone!

• Thread starter GoldenDragondnw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter

Ok pineapple express auto ....gelato. more pics in the breeding experiment and seedsman seeds threads.
BTW bat guano equals muy bueno!! 🐉

Picture 20240411015607
Picture 20240411015620
Picture 20240411020047
Picture 20240411020054
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter

I can't wait dude...9 days away!!! 420 is gonna be a good fucking day this year. 🙌 I'm hoping my pineapple will be only another week out by then so when the babies need the tent I should just have the gelato flowering. I'm still not sure what to do at the point the babies go in veg and the gelato is still flowering. I have a 2nd tent but it's setup for drying rn. I do have a little 100w light I could throw in it and a little fan and finish it I guess. Idk. I'm gonna make decisions as they come since the baby kushes are gonna be priority.

Ok that's my thoughts I needed to put them down so I can go back and see what I had planned and what I eventually did do.

Ah yes...I will be adding azomite to the pineapple express in 3 days. That's the plan with that. I haven't had any real deficiencies that require amendments in the gelato. Just humidity and temp issues before I got those fixed.

Ok..that's the update. Happy growing and have a beautiful one everybody! 🐉

ChuckFinnl3y

ChuckFinnl3y

Check out my new usb lighter. Hahahaha it works on weed too! 😆 🤣 😂 😹

Hope everyone is having a beautiful day and a happy ass grow! Damn I love the spring!
Pics coming later.
🐉
😂 Great buy, hughe Fan of the "new" elec. Lighters.
Screw Zippos or butan torches still had trouble with those in harsh weathers or while windy sometimes even on bike, no problem with the electric ones though 😄
And if your Lighter suddenly shuts down just have to plug it in a Power Bank or some Usb ports. When that happend to my lighter and the stores already closed i always had to MacGyver some shit in order to have a spliff 🔥😂

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
It's good stuff. I plan to use it again on one of the kush mothers to see if there is a marked difference. Hehheheh I have so many experiments planned. 😆 🐉

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
just shows you all the corruption in the business it’s worse than your politics, hahaha..
probably all lies just to control business,..
Omg the marijuana industry here is legit wild west who ya blow and who ya can off...it's cutthroat and shady.
I stay with small farmers mostly cuz they don't get into all the business side of things mostly. But it's crazy out here. Gangsters and politicians rule the roost. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 reminds me of Chicago during prohibition a bitty.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter

Alright everyone happy friday!!!! 1 week and 1 day til I plant me seedlings. I'm super stoked. 👌 this shit is what I love. Anyhow. Pics later as I've some appts this morning. Happy growing everyone! 😃 🐉

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter

Chilling on a sat morning.
Supposed to rain today
But I don't care
I'm high af and 1 week
From planting seeds!

😆 🤣 😂 😹 happy growing everyone! 🐉

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Sad to say there will be no plant pics today. It's raining and I don't want to risk fuckin up my humidity and temp by opening the tent today.
😆 🤣 😂 😹 I'm paranoid of molds. Idk I just associate rain with mold. Even tho I'm currently collecting rain water to use tomorrow when I water my plants If it ph ok. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 that's it.
Have a beautiful one everybody and happy growing! 😊 🐉

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I listened to some of their studio stuff with earbuds! Careful, it can scramble your brain!🐒 I think it was, eternal wheel, off of Erpland!

Last edited:
Top Bottom