Good morning everyone!

• Thread starter GoldenDragondnw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

This is the horse I'm watching this year.

Totally random sorry 😆 🤣 😂 😹
Wow. When I was about 3 my grandpa started taking me to "the Track" Hollywood Park and I'd have ball watching the horses and collecting discarded tickets looking for winners. Sometimes finding one worth a couple bucks but keep in mind this would have been 1962 thru 67. Dude, incredible memories I haven't had in many years. Thanks for that and now I'm gonna go look this beauty and up and start rooting😘

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
This is literally what I do all day. Take pics of stem parts and nodes...is that a ball? Is it a pistil? Argh! Show already! 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 have a beautiful night everyone! Happy growing! 😃 🐉

20240522 114149
Picture 20240522052741
Picture 20240522052804
Picture 20240522052833
Picture 20240522052844
Picture 20240522052902
Picture 20240522052922
Picture 20240522052939
Picture 20240522052957
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter

😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 this what I do when I get mad and I get pissed I grab my pen and I write out a list of all the assholes who won't be missed you've made my...SHITLIST! 🙃

I was listening to the Morgan Wallen post malone song again and was like I swear this sound just like a beer commercial. It's a horrible song about how a drunk won't take responsibility for his own actions and blames his friends for his drinking. Horrible.

Pics coming. 😆 🐉

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter

Go Doge! Go Doge! Go! We gonna be universal man! 😎 I'm hoping to turn my $10 investment into $1000 😆 🤣 😂 😹 come on whales buy em up! We gonna trade in Dogecoin on the Moon and Mars and Europa and everywhere man everywhere! 😆 🤣 😂 😹

Have a beautiful day everyone! 🌞 🐉

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Dammit I made a cool ass video and I can't dl it now cuz it's too late...wait...maybe I can get it off ig....hold up...

Oh well...

😆 🤣 😂 😹 I'm putting up a Playlist cuz I'm steady staring at my own pics trying to see balls and pistils man! 😆 🤣 😂 😹
That's the Truth.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter

I've been looking for this song forever! Finally found it! 🙌 blessed am I for I am 🐉 RAAAAAAAWR! 😆 🤣 😂 😹 ok I'm convinced M2 is female. 1 of the OGs is male. I feel it. Also they are growing differently from each other. One looks more male like than the other is all I can say. I can't explain further cuz I don't have the lingo down.
I speak 🐉 😆

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
The funniest part is I can't even afford Target I have to shop at Ross.
Now I'm like Ross getting expensive
I can buy a whole outfit at temu for the price of a pair of pants.
Ofc it's full of lead and will prob fall apart in a good year.
😆 🤣 😂 😹

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
NOTE:
ogs and vanilla kush were planted exactly 30 days yesterday.
M4(bb) will be 30 days from seed tomorrow.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I have a new rule:
If you are rude, make fun of my grow, or push your product on me you're going on my fuck you forever list.
I'm getting tired of whiny negative boys coming at me like damn let me live my life and grow my way
I try not to use extra nutes or amendments because I want to see how the breeder did on whatever plant I'm growing.
It's all science to me I like to experiment but don't tell me what to do.

I AM NOT :
a master grower
A master breeder

But I know this: if the breeding was done right I really shouldn't need extra nutes to make it something greater. It should grow into an awesome plant with minimal input from my hand. Truth be told.

Much respect to those that breed awesome plants without pushing other products on ppl cuz their breeding sucks. And btw if you send someone green fucking seeds man be prepared to be called out for that shit. I would never!

Disclaimer: this is a rant about some ppl outside this forum but shit if it sounds like you maybe you need to reevaluate how you treat ppl and how you come off to others when all you bring is negative shit.

Man it takes way less energy to support and encourage ppl than it does to sit there and pick apart their grows when all they were doing was enjoying their fucking grows man. 💯 stop being assholes and keep your negative shit to yourself.

🐉

Top Bottom