Good morning everyone!

• Thread starter GoldenDragondnw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter

Note to self: raise the light morning. Old Strawberry got a lil light burn I ain't tripping. I'm on my pineapple and baby now. 😆 poor Strawberry has been pushed aside. Ah well.

Have a beautiful night. I say to myself in my cave. Freedom is beautiful. And Silence..it's Golden. 🐉

Mothman

Mothman

Rolling joints and found this Herr RS11 SEED! MUAHAAHHA I'm the luckiest person I know. All good ppl all good things. 👍 hahaha fuck yea! I hope it pops. 🙏 I'll be testing it at some point in the future. Prob my smoke run.
I’m RS-11 curious. Why you like her so much?

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter

Same Osho. Same. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 good morning everyone! Hope you enjoy the beautiful bling on oshos wrist! 😆 🤣 😂 😹 I love it. Holy bullshit. Too funny.
🐉

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I was cleaning out my "stages of germination" viewing pleasure and found this thing here with a tail so I planted it and watered it. If it grows I won't know until later what it is cuz I forgot which tray it came out of. So its either a pink kush, a strawberry cheesecake or a gelato. 😆 I'll be able to tell later. For now..I just hope it survives. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 🐉

Picture 20240208104802
BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
I was cleaning out my "stages of germination" viewing pleasure and found this thing here with a tail so I planted it and watered it. If it grows I won't know until later what it is cuz I forgot which tray it came out of. So its either a pink kush, a strawberry cheesecake or a gelato. 😆 I'll be able to tell later. For now..I just hope it survives. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 🐉
My volunteers are still in their “fuck it bucket” hahaha!!! They’re hanging in there though : )

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
My volunteers are still in their “fuck it bucket” hahaha!!! They’re hanging in there though : )
Yea I found this nice germinated seed at the bottom and was like I wonder if it'll grow. 😆 can't wait to see what comes out of that bucket tho!
😃 here's to unknowns Wooton! 😆

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter

This morning. I've since cleaned out some of my experiments. Still need to clean the area around the plants but this is my beautiful closet grow! 😃
“Oh, I'm never gonna be the same again
Now I've seen the way it's got to end
Sweet dream, sweet dream”
- Jeff Lynne

Grew up with to this waking me up at max volume on Saturday to my dad doin chores and whatever else that man wondered around doing god rest his soul, miss him every day and wish he could see my projects now! He talked about doing a thing in the attic of our old house. Never did though. Thanks for taking me back : )

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
“Oh, I'm never gonna be the same again
Now I've seen the way it's got to end
Sweet dream, sweet dream”
- Jeff Lynne

Grew up with to this waking me up at max volume on Saturday to my dad doin chores and whatever else that man wondered around doing god rest his soul, miss him every day and wish he could see my projects now! He talked about doing a thing in the attic of our old house. Never did though. Thanks for taking me back : )
It's on my daily Playlist. One of my dad's favorites too! 😃 glad you got some good out of it too. 😃

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Omg ok so the unknown is either:
Gelato s1
Pink kush
Strawberry cheesecake
OR
CAPT CHEESE! 😆 🤣 😂 😹 I forgot I had tested this one seed that really shouldn't have germinated it wasn't viable to me. But it may be this. So I will find out when it comes to flower. This is kinda fun. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 what is Unknown?!?!

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Happy Li Chun everybody! Idk if I'm gonna be around later at 2:59 pm my time. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 I will be celebrating with the Wood Dragon! Hahaha!! 🐉

Found this pic. Idk what it says in Chinese that's the truth but it's cool all the same. 😃

FB IMG 1707495438254
Mothman

Mothman

She's a slight sweet. The high is euphoria pure euphoria. I can't stop smoking it. It's good stuff. I highly recommend it. 👌 😃
I see @Trustfall has an RS-11 cross on the last list I found. One of the 4 I’m growing now is his Frostette. It flew out of the gate and kept on going—the most vigorous by far of the 3 strains I’m growing.

All except the one at bottom left were germed and cupped at the same time. Can you tell which one is a Tengu Frostette? 😂

IMG 4534

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I see @Trustfall has an RS-11 cross on the last list I found. One of the 4 I’m growing now is his Frostette. It flew out of the gate and kept on going—the most vigorous by far of the 3 strains I’m growing.

All except the one at bottom left were germed and cupped at the same time. Can you tell which one is a Tengu Frostette? 😂

View attachment 2117592
I got his white truffle crosses waiting for a smoke run when I'm like better. 😆 I would grab some of those rs11 he got before they run out tho. I just at my seed limit for the month. 😆 🤣 😂 😹

Top Bottom