Good morning everyone!

• Thread starter GoldenDragondnw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
That Gelato looks like it'll be a nice yield! I'm stoked to get a Gelato that I can clone from you! Can't wait...! If I'm not mistaken, you're seed poppin today....?
Bilber!!! Don't tempt me! It is technically 420 in China. 😃 😆 🤣 😂 😹 no no. Tomorrow.

Ooo I hope you get a good one too. I haven't done any sort of stabilization of the strain so I'm just like it's a roll of the dice guys...but there is a purple pheno somewhere. 😆 😃

Bilber

Bilber

Stabilization blah blah blah.......we'll get it......all for fun and learning and to get baked!!!! I'm hoping you get the purple in yours as it ages...! I've just always grew auto Gelatos.....this will be awesome!!! What? Save the genetics......

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Stabilization blah blah blah.......we'll get it......all for fun and learning and to get baked!!!! I'm hoping you get the purple in yours as it ages...! I've just always grew auto Gelatos.....this will be awesome!!! What? Save the genetics......
I've got plenty of seeds left to do a run and actually phenohunt and breed the purple. 😃 it's a future project 😃
I'm enjoying every second of it. Dammit. I might still pop seeds today. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 maybe get miracle 420 babies. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 hmmm 🤔 🤔 🤔 hmmm...idk. if I do it'll be in 2 hours. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 cali 420.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
You're a horrible influence bilber! 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 I'm gonna plant seeds today. Come on miracle 420 babies!!! Alright. I've got work to do. 😃 🐉

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I've finally forgiven someone I think. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 it's really fucking hard for me to do that. I don't trust ppl to begin with cuz I seen ppl do other ppl so dirty tho. But I'm cool with ya Canada. You are forgiven.

😆 🤣 😂 😹 I figure it's 420 fuck it. Let's do something good. 😆 🤣 😂 😹

Alright mother fuckers when I say dance...you best dance! 🐉 sorry I'm getting weed ready for 420 I planted seeds I'm all fucking hopped up yo! 😆 🤣 😂 😹 💀

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Happy 420 everyone!!! A few Lil nugs for the morning. 😃 I will be small nuggin all day. I love Lil nugs man. They pack a good 👊. 👍 I just wanna say...I love you all! 😍 😃 🐉

😆 oh yes. I'm on a Missy vibe today man. She got gold. 😃

Picture 20240420070658
Top Bottom