Good morning everyone!

• Thread starter GoldenDragondnw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Love that song : ) never have seen the music video, its hilarious 😆 Happy 420!!!
The video is wicked af. 😆 my fav is the Lil puppy. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 the rap is dope tho...she'll eat your heart out like Jeffrey Dahmer. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 it's one of my favs man. Happy 420!

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter

Well...no miracle 420 babies. 😔 😟 Ah well. I feel like I might just be burnt out already 😆 🤣 😂 😹 have a beautiful night everyone. 💜 dubstep forever! 🐉

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter

Man. Fuck it. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 happy growing everyone! Pics later.

No 44 hour babies.

For some reason mine sprout like 3-7 days. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 🐉
Unless I go digging in dirt. But this time I'm actually letting them do their own thing. Unless they don't pop in 7 days.

So let me put all this info here for myself:

A. I've never used this germ kit before. It keeps temp and humidity pretty good for germinating and seedlings. We shall see how well it works.

B. I've never used this soil before. I did a year's worth of research. And then went ahead and bought this on a "feeling"
😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 I'm well aware it will need to be amended and top dressed. But the soil looks and smells good 👍

C. I finally got my tent right. It's holding good temp and humidity through the days and nights.

D. I still need to get: 1 sf2000evo light 2 6 inch clip fans some more ducting as I'm changing where the outflow goes

Ok I think that's it for now. Have a beautiful day everyone! 😃 🐉

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
M2 is showing its germination! I planted it somehow where you could see the side of the root growing. Hehehehhehehehehhe I'm so excited. I get to watch this thing germinate from a side view! It's kinda cool to me. I love it. So if I go by M2 everyone should be pooping up around tonight or tomorrow. Pics of the bigger plants later.

Have a beautiful day everyone! 😃 happy growing! 🐉

Picture 20240422072734
Picture 20240422072748
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Note to self:

I LOVE this AC Infinity germ kit.
Hahahah it keeps the temp and humidity for germinating perfect.
I imagine if I open the vents more it'll be perfect for seedlings.

Highly recommend rn. 👌 I haven't done transplant from it yet but when I do I will also post a note here about it.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I really dislike:

Photoshopped plant pictures
People who just post up one pic and claim its their grow with no other proof.

There's a lot of shady ppl in the canna community. I see it in pics a lot. Hell I saw a friend's strain showed in a another groups main photo and he isn't even in that group!
Thieves.

Yall need to get some fucking honor or morals or something.

🐉

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

I really dislike:

Photoshopped plant pictures
People who just post up one pic and claim its their grow with no other proof.

There's a lot of shady ppl in the canna community. I see it in pics a lot. Hell I saw a friend's strain showed in a another groups main photo and he isn't even in that group!
Thieves.

Yall need to get some fucking honor or morals or something.

🐉
Yea or you see the people that say it’s there first ever grow and it’s a Autoflower that’s 4ft by 4ft like get the hell out of here with that BS glad it’s not just me that thinks this lol

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Yea or you see the people that say it’s there first ever grow and it’s a Autoflower that’s 4ft by 4ft like get the hell out of here with that BS glad it’s not just me that thinks this lol
😆 🤣 😂 😹 it's not so bad here...but on fb it's really bad...I'm just waiting for the day one of my grows is good enough for someone to actually want to steal my pics. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 🐉

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter

Do I get the gold chariot? Do I float through the ceiling? Do I divide and pull apart? 🤔 spiritual contemplation. ✨🐉

😆 🤣 😂 😹
Ok note to self:
M2 is awesome! 😆 it looks 💪. Can't wait for it to rise up! Yes I'm staring at this root all day! 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Gelato. Pineapple express auto. 😋

😆 🤣 😂 😹 that's it for today folks. If you wanna see the full grow diaries

Gelato:

Pineapple express auto:

Have a beautiful Earth Day everyone! 🌎 🐉 happy growing!

Picture 20240422042601
Picture 20240422042021
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter

😆 🤣 😂 😹 I couldn't resist. Hold up wait a minute..ain't number tooty fruity get on the floor if ya got that booty...wait a minute...NOW!

M2:

Picture 20240422052115
Picture 20240422052143
Top Bottom