Good morning everyone!

• Thread starter GoldenDragondnw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter

It feels like Sunday!!! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜น jerks. Too funny. I am Blessed. I know this. Thank you.
I smoked a tester nug of pineapple express auto...and I'm like HALLLELUJAH! I AM BLESSED!!! WOOTON! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜น
Happy 420 from Cali!
Growing that Good God's Ganja. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜น ๐Ÿ‰

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Ok transplanted
M3
Ss
M4(bb)

I pulled og2 cuz it wasn't gonna be a good one.
I will have pics later. Sorry guys it's been busy here! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ‰

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Transplant done. Now I just need to add another light that I do have spider farmer sf2000evo...and 2 more fans which I will be getting next month.

And here's the roots of the pineapple express auto. Idk for some reason ppl like to see roots here? So here's your root pron! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜น ๐Ÿ‰
now you got yourself a pineapple whip!
the hubby screws up watering again than itโ€™s 5 lashes!๐Ÿ˜†

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter

I'm feeling good about everything now. Phew. Busy ass morning.
Gonna be checking the transplants later and taking a pic of each baby.
Happy growing everyone! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ‰

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Created by @Aether Elf

This my world. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜น ๐Ÿ‰
I love AI! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ok I'm slacking now. ๐Ÿ˜• I did only 3 transplants and 1 harvest and I'm like yea..I'm glad I don't have acres of plants.

Which reminds me you know I haven't done gardening in like over a decade cuz I haven't had the land...anyhow I was just saying it's kinda like riding a bike...I was really shaky and unsteady at first but I'm starting to remember and it's like coming back to me. Ofc I only grew 1 plant before last year so the whole cannabis growing is new to me.
I'd really like to think I've gotten a bit better but I'm still a total noob in my mind until I've gotten at least a good 20 years in. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜น
Thank you everyone! ๐Ÿ˜Š

FB IMG 1715713751244
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Ok ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ™†โ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ†—๏ธ ๐Ÿ†’๏ธ
Everything still standing and looking good. I'm not opening the tent for pics until later when it's cooler out.
Yea 90s already in May. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜น welcome to Purgatori! Aka The Central Valley.
I was winning at 1:11
๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ‰

electroguy

electroguy

Legit no lie as I clicked on your post and saw these shoes my wife walked by and says hey check these out! She found them at the goodwill and cleaned them up ๐Ÿคฃ she probably has about 150 pairs of shoes all sneakers and boots etc ๐Ÿคฃ kids each have about 20 pairs as do I but I have about half of those as boots itโ€™s ridiculous lol

I should open a fucking shoe store
I think shoe hoarding is a crime in Canada , if I'm not mistaken.

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Ok ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ™†โ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ†—๏ธ ๐Ÿ†’๏ธ
Everything still standing and looking good. I'm not opening the tent for pics until later when it's cooler out.
Yea 90s already in May. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜น welcome to Purgatori! Aka The Central Valley.
I was winning at 1:11
๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ‰
Itโ€™s starting to creep up from the valley ๐Ÿ˜” its bitter sweet, now its on with the veggie yard gardens!

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Itโ€™s starting to creep up from the valley ๐Ÿ˜” its bitter sweet, now its on with the veggie yard gardens!
Yea it's gonna be another scorcher this year. Let's just hope it only lasts a couple months? ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜น
Luckily my tomatoes survived the winter. And are now ripening. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Here's a couple. Not the biggest but defo the sweetest.

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Yea it's gonna be another scorcher this year. Let's just hope it only lasts a couple months? ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜น
Luckily my tomatoes survived the winter. And are now ripening. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Here's a couple. Not the biggest but defo the sweetest.
I did that a few years ago! Nothing all season then come dec we had awesome tomatoes. Those look awesome for an overwintered tomato ๐Ÿ˜†

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I miss having babies in the house.
๐Ÿ˜†
Pics to come. Yes I'm an early ass riser.
๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜น
Have a. Beautiful day everyone! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ‰

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Just some things:

I'm changing the light schedule today after I get up the 2nd light. I was too tired yesterday to hang it. ๐Ÿ˜ด ๐Ÿ˜† anyhow so it's getting hot already. So once the 2nd light is up I'm changing the light schedule to start at 7pm and go off at 1. I'm hoping this will help keep the tent cool on the hotter days.

Luckily my garage only gets sun for like an hour or 2 a day so I just keep it closed when it gets closer to that time. ๐Ÿ™ƒ garage stays about 20ยฐ F cooler this way. I'm good til we get to the 100s. That's when I plan on having a tent air conditioner to help keep temps down then. I'm planning on getting that and 2 fans next month.
Hoping nothing dies between now and then. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜น
if it does...idk I haven't made a plan for all my plants dying yet. I'll make one if I come to that crossroad! ๐Ÿ˜†

Top Bottom