Good Mota outdoor strain

• Thread starter JJP53
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JJP53

Looking for a strain from Motarebel to put outside that will have a good yield any suggestions

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I would say all of the ones that I have ran from him (a long list) have preformed well outdoors. I would definitely look into one of the strains listed for sale on THCBay and then just do searches through the forums for information on how they grow, what medicinal effects they provide and then look at what best suits your situation. As someone who has grown many Mota strains and will continue to do so, I can tell you that you will not be disappointed in whatever you may choose from Mota's lineup. Not only are the strains dank, but you can feel nice for supporting a breeder who's customer service is beyond amazing. Hit me up if you have any other questions. Good luck and positive vibes...

~nugzz

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Snatch up those lemon thais bruh

Motarebel

Motarebel

The P.O.W. will kill it in your neck of the woods.

E

E.T.

pow gets my vote as well....should color up real nice
then again, any variety from him will kill it...

J

JJP53

Thanks everyone I was actually looking at the P.O.W , Gryphon and GM how do these do in yield?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I ran the Dio and and a few others outside this year. All came out really good. Good luck with grabbing some Mota gear. Great strains and awesome breeder! I got a bunch of his gear, I'm gonna run outside next summer.

BlackBart

BlackBart

I would say the POW too Mota . Also the old Affie that your working on .

W

white ash

great genetics

I saw some Dio from a very novice grower that used a 400w, and before they were done they were touching the light!....... turned out awesome! Let me add this was his first grow also.

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

The Green Manalishi is a pretty great yeilder in my experience!

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

The Green Manalishi is definitely a good yielder. Mine has cured to have a nice grapefruit smell and taste. MMMMM Delicious! Good luck with whatever you choose. Positive vibes...

R

Reptile

Mikado!!! score some of those n you'll be glad you did, they're huge producers of fuely rock hard resin nugs that stone the shit outta ya.. seems 100% homogenous. Very vigorous and predictable flava/yield.. Check T1420's mikado thread, was lucky enough to be gifted cuts from him.. and seen the consistancy, HUGE.. Like Texas

Loran

Loran

POW is a favorite here in the Mother Lode. Great flavor, yield and most of all, a fantastic pain med when grown properly. Thanks again my Brother and Friend. LPR, Loran

M

mendel

POW is a favorite here in the Mother Lode. Great flavor, yield and most of all, a fantastic pain med when grown properly. Thanks again my Brother and Friend. LPR, Loran

Thanks for chiming in bro, your opinion and experiance is much respected and appreciated!

best regards, mendel

Latest posts

Top Bottom