Good News

• Thread starter CobbCreekBob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CobbCreekBob

Hash is now not considered a preparation or part of the processing bullshit they used to consider it. This should open the door for budder, shatter, wax, etc, also I think since the ruling reads every compound made of mj and resin is considered mj by definition. Of course, in Oregon, not one place had this as news, but the clubs were slinging oil, hash, rso, etc and never quit, so I guess they knew it was in the works.

C

CobbCreekBob

Bad News, no Hempstalk in Portland this year. Paul Stanford was caught off guard again, that dumbarse can't figure out since he got popped before, his name, no matter what cause he gets behind to make money, just doesn't have the juice it once had, not sure if he got a felony over the THCF scandal and then his asst getting popped selling out of state meds, etc. Old news. Hard to follow somebody that just wants headlines and money, first he was a medical advocate, then he franchised the thcf clinics out for buku bucks, now he's behind the HEMP movement, lol, which is it Paul, medical or industrial, or recreational, whichever charges the most?lol

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
So, this is just in Oregon, yes? What's THCF that's not here?

Kendo

Kendo

Thats awesome. i did not know the clubs were not slinging hash, etc.

BrotherGreen

BrotherGreen

I just hope we can avoid all the bullshit CO and WA are going through.
I was out working on a farm in CO a couple weeks ago and found out that the only dispensaries selling recreational pot are in Denver. I was in Fort Collins but was unwilling to go to Denver just to get legal pot. From what I saw in Fort Collins, I was much better off waiting and coming home to higher quality at a better price.
Washington seems to be chasing its tail a bit too. County by county backwoods bureaucracy fucking up any semblance of democracy or freedom.
Never in the deepest, darkest corners of my mind did I expect it to take this long for pot to get legalized.
Oh no! Idiocracy is real man...

The good news is that they are leaving opportunity for us so I guess I should quit bitchin and find a place that is hiring.

C

CobbCreekBob

Bad news

Rumor down south is Meddy city council is gonna revoke one of the only two clubs in Jackson County, the better one of course, lol, believe the meeting is 6 of Mar. The club is asking for customers/compassionate folks to sign up, show up and speak up. The other club is by appt only, but they gladly take credit cards which makes me a tad nervous. I see where Shasta County in Cali has banned outdoor grows, cept for Redding and Anderson, lol, not sure I understand that, but between Oregon using the local city ordinances to revoke or refuse business licenses to disp or clubs, and Cali outright banning, the two states seem to be using each others ideas. I can surely see Winters, if he is not voted out this fall, using his county power with the commissioners and trying to ban outdoor grows in Jackson County, OR, can you fucking imagine, lolol?! May be time for the guy from Ashland running for sheriff this year, pretty please!

C

CobbCreekBob

County by county they march:

says they are having a hearing last nite per Marion County, first Washington County around Ptown and now Salem,s county? LOL, so much for the state dispensary vote, I can tell how the legalization vote is gonna go if its even on the ballot by fall. On a good note, looks like reg ole hemp has been ok'd by the feds, lol, let that pollenate a bunch of outdoor grows, lmfao, epic!

Kendo

Kendo

County by county they march:

says they are having a hearing last nite per Marion County, first Washington County around Ptown and now Salem,s county? LOL, so much for the state dispensary vote, I can tell how the legalization vote is gonna go if its even on the ballot by fall. On a good note, looks like reg ole hemp has been ok'd by the feds, lol, let that pollenate a bunch of outdoor grows, lmfao, epic!

Here is the rub. The councils can vote all they want but when their constituents are informed of the enormous cost a legal battle will run they will be shot down. There are so many reasonable and legitimate arguments against the bans. Take the argument that cannabis sales are against federal law, last I looked so was euthanasia.

C

CobbCreekBob

lmfao sorry, doesn't have anything to do with constituents, that's who pressured the councils into voting what they did, some have a bad opinion of all the extra selling of outdoor in the first place, you know, abusing the system so to speak. The rub is when the state reps come in like they did and tell the local boys, just like Fed law trumps state law, State law trumps local ordinances. Or so they said last Oct. Now the funny thing about that is since then is when all the bans have been passed, so go figure, those people are taking legal advice also, so it will prolly be hashed out in court over a period of time:

Kendo

Kendo

lmfao sorry, doesn't have anything to do with constituents, that's who pressured the councils into voting what they did, some have a bad opinion of all the extra selling of outdoor in the first place, you know, abusing the system so to speak. The rub is when the state reps come in like they did and tell the local boys, just like Fed law trumps state law, State law trumps local ordinances. Or so they said last Oct. Now the funny thing about that is since then is when all the bans have been passed, so go figure, those people are taking legal advice also, so it will prolly be hashed out in court over a period of time:
research SB 633, known as the Monsanto Protection Act, that is now law in oregon:

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Hi guys wheres the best place to find all laws and info on opening a disp in oregon? Did u know u can not right off the money u pay your employees or the growers as a expense? might as well bend over 100% tax ! This is in oregon I am talking Thanks M

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

M,legally you cannot write off ANY expense be it labor,rent or anything else,against federal law, nor can you deposit proceeds into a bank account.Not sure state by state how they deal with it but federally no bueno.

homebrew420

homebrew420

They did the same tax bs here in CO at least for the first few years. I wish you guys luck. This is always a virtual quagmire of b.s. to slowly get through...until they see the revenue. Then more jump on board

Top Bottom