Good North Seattle Hydro Store?

• Thread starter GreenThumbBill
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Whattup farmers, just moved here from CO. Trying to find a new hydro store to call home. Went to a place called indoor garden & lighting the other day and was not impressed with the service, prices or supply.

Looking for some place good in the north Seattle area, where do you go?

green punk

green punk

EcoEnterprises

1240 Northeast 175th Street
Shoreline, WA 98155-5145
(206) 363-9981

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

EcoEnterprises

Shoreline, WA 98155-5145
(206) 363-9981
Have you been there before or did you just do a google search for me? LOL your location says "mt"?

But anyway, thanks for the lead. That place is right by me so i'll probably check it out next.

green punk

green punk

I visited there several years ago. I order from. They have a solid bloom formula the ecobloom. Only thing i don't really care for is they are linked w hydrofarm.

S

Sunshinegrower

EcoEnterprises

Shoreline, WA 98155-5145
(206) 363-9981

This is the best place around town. You can get different levels of pricing there too. Always ask for 10%-20% off, but they have been tighter with this lately. You can also go online and print out with you want and they give you the online price. Yes some of this doesn't make sense on their pricing, but trust me you can get it way down from their listed price in the store. PM me and I tell you a way to get pretty much everything from there 15% above wholesale.

G

greenglow

I am with those guys eco.ent. is the way to go and they give out freebies

kushluvr

kushluvr

waz up dude........

Youd be better off driving to sodo hydro, or lucky greenhouse and lighting in S seattle!!!

they both have better prices than the dirt bags at eco!!!

if you pay cash at lucky you automatically get 20% off...just for cash!

and ryan at sodo..he'll take care of you.....just tell him your new around here!!

shit.....i drive from snohomish/monroe area to those shops.....

Eco is good.....but sodo & lucky are WAY better!!!!

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

waz up dude........

Youd be better off driving to sodo hydro, or lucky greenhouse and lighting in S seattle!!!

they both have better prices than the dirt bags at eco!!!

if you pay cash at lucky you automatically get 20% off...just for cash!

and ryan at sodo..he'll take care of you.....just tell him your new around here!!

shit.....i drive from snohomish/monroe area to those shops.....

Eco is good.....but sodo & lucky are WAY better!!!!
Thanks for the tip!

hybridvigor

hybridvigor

hydro store prices around here seem to be full retail price. if you can i'd just order most everything online sent to a safe addy. but at the same time it's nice to support local.

The Gooch

The Gooch

Whattup farmers, just moved here from CO. Trying to find a new hydro store to call home. Went to a place called indoor garden & lighting the other day and was not impressed with the service, prices or supply.

Looking for some place good in the north Seattle area, where do you go?

Eco by far! Take you phone and show them a cheaper price, they will hook it every time. Hope that helps Bill. Much love!

opt1c

opt1c

lucky green house and eco are both bomb and usually have what u want

persiankid

persiankid

I agree with opt1c been going to ECO for years.. feel more comfortable there.. it's been around forever. On that note the Indoor Sun Shoppe in Freemont is a little pricey but nice shop with good peeps for sure. Lucky has good prices on just about everything.. if you tell ECO they'll usually price match for you

Lucky4Lyf

Lucky4Lyf

Lynnwood Co-Op Growshop off of 196th behind The Old Spaghetti factory. He (Jason) will beat Eco's prices by 15% AT LEAST!! He is a fellow farmer and you can actually say weed in his shop!! GREAT GREAT prices!! Little shop but can get you whatever you want!! Check him out. ONLY place I go pretty much now.

The Gooch

The Gooch

Wow, I didn't know that lucky. Jason is so much more friendly and helpful than Eco's crew. I only suggested Eco due to the price match, 15% below that, is just beautiful! Lynnwood co-op all the way!

Top Bottom