Good Ol Nute Burn!?!

• Thread starter blazeup420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blazeup420

blazeup420

Sup guys,

Just wondering if burn occurs even after you flush?

I had nute burn on tips and halves of lower leaves. Flushed 20L (5 gal) pots with about 60L of ph correct water then sliced off deformed leaves later. Plant is recovering but some new growth experiencing burn?

Is this common or have I not flushed well enough? Since flushing am using 1/4 nutes to that off before I'd rather it grows slower than to stress out more.

TYIA

MW7945

MW7945

If you literally just flushed it, yes it can still get some burn as it processes the nutrients. It'll stop spreading soon.

blazeup420

blazeup420

Yeh but very weak?.. Dilitured with ph water, fed once or twice since then...so like very little. Should I go with just water for now?

blazeup420

blazeup420

Should I flush again or just ph correct water for a bit cause it looks like it's still spreading :/

blazeup420

blazeup420

This is what they are looking like today, burn has seemingly spread more after their sleep. Hope the picture helps, are you can see new growth is relatively healthy?

IMG 0028
blazeup420

blazeup420

Cause I was getting really high run offs from the soil ph was 7-8 so I wanted to get it back down. The feeds run off have been quite clear and a better ph range since

indicabush

indicabush

Cause I was getting really high run offs from the soil ph was 7-8 so I wanted to get it back down. The feeds run off have been quite clear and a better ph range since

Yes, they will continue to burn because your not addressing the problem of your medium by just flushing with water...regardless of the water's PH level.

Google...adjust PH soil potted plants

I maintain PH 7 for all my grows...

blazeup420

blazeup420

So far all I've been able to gather is I should feed at lower ph to remedy? Nothing else you can add to aid a speedy recovery?

blazeup420

blazeup420

Ok fair enough. Thank you for the links I checked them out a little tired so not grasping it too well. If I need nitrogen could I feed with a part A veg nutrient only? I'm also going to water at a very low ph as well and hope they bounce back asap too. And would they benefit from a transplant? cause the run off was 6ish tested in a new pot with some soil.

indicabush

indicabush

Ok fair enough. Thank you for the links I checked them out a little tired so not grasping it too well. If I need nitrogen could I feed with a part A veg nutrient only? I'm also going to water at a very low ph as well and hope they bounce back asap too. And would they benefit from a transplant? cause the run off was 6ish tested in a new pot with some soil.

Why are you using a two part based nutrients?

Take a breather if your tired and the everything should start to make sense to you.

Transplanting will not get rid of your problem if your including the medium your using...

It's like saying this milk is bad, so I believe I'll just add good milk to solve that problem.

blazeup420

blazeup420

It's Dutch Master Part A+B
I checked the label though there's no nitrogen only one the part a is
Iike 4 0 2 I just looked at them again and gave a water only feed 1.5L slowly poured through each pot. I set the ph to 5.5 and the run off came out 6.5 so I guess the soil acidity is ok now and she's still recovering?
I also mist sprayed the leaves. Water was set to 5.8 ph for mist
Albeit I have a cheap ph pen so it's not super accurate and can climb back up I think I've just over fertilised because of this?

indicabush

indicabush

"It's Dutch Master Part A+B"...for hydroponics...I imagine they say it can be used in soil mediums, but I wouldn't...just my opinion.

Ph scale

Keep everything between 6 and 7 and you will be okay.

blazeup420

blazeup420

Yeh says suitable for all mediums.... but who knows...

Will do. I'm certain they will recover. They're still showing new growth daily and it seems to (majority of) be the bottom older leaves.

indicabush

indicabush

Good luck and post some pictures of your grow when everything is looking good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom