Good or bad ??? 1st time growing n stuck em striaght in the garden beginning of july

• Thread starter Gig0303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gig0303

Good or bad  1st time growing n stuck em striaght in the garden beginning of july 7

Good or bad  1st time growing n stuck em striaght in the garden beginning of july
Good or bad  1st time growing n stuck em striaght in the garden beginning of july 2
Good or bad  1st time growing n stuck em striaght in the garden beginning of july 3
Good or bad  1st time growing n stuck em striaght in the garden beginning of july 4
Good or bad  1st time growing n stuck em striaght in the garden beginning of july 5
Good or bad  1st time growing n stuck em striaght in the garden beginning of july 6
G

Gig0303

Not really, quite a bit last night but kept giving them a little shake, y do u ask that mate?

2Bad

2Bad

I was just curious why you were second guessing yourself?

JerzeyMike

JerzeyMike

Seems a little young to have that much purple around the bud. What're the temps like there? What week flower you in?

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
They might be getting a bit cold as above was getting at witch is a good point however sure you’ll get some nice bud back, enjoy the adventure.

G

Gig0303

I was just curious why you were second guessing yourself?
They look really healthy to me I think 🤔 smell fantastic, I was walking my dog, walked past a load of full grown plants been chucked n seen 2 small ones in pots so took them home n literally stuck them where they are, was around 6" High when planted around 7th of July, had A and B big bud. Just a totally random grow so Any advice welcome
It defo won't be my last now haha

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
strange find, cool they turned out female.
They should turn out nice it’s not like you can put a heater outside.

beware of bud mold as we go into the cold nights.
If you find any cut it out the rest will be ok. Look out for bugs & keep the dog away from the plants as they tend to carry bugs with there furry coats more than we do other than that I can only suggest buying some seeds next time so you know what you got.
Wish I Offer more advice however I must admit I’ve never grown outside always been inside. My friend did it was a lovely smoke :)

G

Gig0303

strange find, cool they turned out female.
They should turn out nice it’s not like you can put a heater outside.

beware of bud mold as we go into the cold nights.
If you find any cut it out the rest will be ok. Look out for bugs & keep the dog away from the plants as they tend to carry bugs with there furry coats more than we do other than that I can only suggest buying some seeds next time so you know what you got.
Wish I Offer more advice however I must admit I’ve never grown outside always been inside. My friend did it was a lovely smoke :)
100% seeds next time, think I'll invest in a little tent tbf..

BudBogart

BudBogart

Good find…pics 1,3 and 6. I don’t like the purple intervein on those leaves. Are they crispy at all? There are also tiny white spots on those leaves.. perhaps scope them for bugs. And I think the overall color of buds that young are showing something’s a bit off. They should still be whiter. I Hope I’m wrong 😑. I often am.
But still better than any plants I found this year!

J

Jojo420

It's October and getting cool at night, purple coloring is natural nothing unusual or wrong.
In fact I say bravo! Job well done considering it's your first try.
Now use search function and learn how to dry and cure that beautiful correctly because that will make or break your overall sucess.

Top Bottom