• Tagged users None
A

APAX

are these seeds any good ?

i have

1x thai widow seed
1x mama thai seed
1xpurple haze x thai seed

and dont know if they are going to be male or female !
do u reckon it is a good mix of seeds to cross ?

420king-MASSES

ya those are heirloom genetics cant go wrong with that

M

Motherhugger

are these seeds any good ?

i have

1x thai widow seed
1x mama thai seed
1xpurple haze x thai seed

and dont know if they are going to be male or female !
do u reckon it is a good mix of seeds to cross ?

I'm sure they'll work out just fine if you use the right growing techniques and you keep your grow room clean.

I am a firm believer these days in growing techniques being way more important than genetics. While it's true that genetics are going to help you with your grow - no doubt about it - they're not the only thing. You could have the best genetics in the world and if you suck at growing, those seeds aren't going to do anything for you.

Invest in some good nutrients (like Advanced Nutrients, in my opinion) and then follow all of the growing advice you've ever learned. You will begin to see the results of the work you do....

:fixed:

joeca1i

joeca1i

not if you don't like sativas,a long flowering time,big plants,possible hermies.

A

APAX

I'm sure they'll work out just fine if you use the right growing techniques and you keep your grow room clean.

I am a firm believer these days in growing techniques being way more important than genetics. While it's true that genetics are going to help you with your grow - no doubt about it - they're not the only thing. You could have the best genetics in the world and if you suck at growing, those seeds aren't going to do anything for you.

Invest in some good nutrients (like Advanced Nutrients, in my opinion) and then follow all of the growing advice you've ever learned. You will begin to see the results of the work you do....

:fixed:

Yo thanks for your imput Motherhugger !
i agree with u on the neat part , i will be growing outdoors ,will properbly have to go have a look at nutriants this weekend and get advice !:yes

A

APAX

not if you don't like sativas,a long flowering time,big plants,possible hermies.

Sup joeca

Thanks , ime in south africa and we mostly grow sativa's here , this will be my first grow with online seeds , ive been growing for about 4 years , mostly local sativa's like swazi and malawi , Durban poison , but thought to give something else a try , since my wife is thai , i took the chance of ordering thai seeds lol , i have had a joint while in thailand a few years back and man it knocked me into a paranoia mode for about 4 hours really tense stuff , not a cimfortable high , but soem people like that , so i decided to give it a grow ! :cool0010:

B

BeachBummed

Yeah like he said man. TRUE Thai is very very unstable so get ready to possibly be pluckin a bunch of nanners!! Good luck though for certain stuff it's worth the work for the reward

~Bum

G

greenthumb

if your planting outside get some bone&fishmeal and mix it with your soil and some potash when starting to flower very cheap plus very easy to get organic as well

Latest posts

Top Bottom