Good smart meter info.

• Thread starter BCrocker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ibTheMan

That dude couldnt of said it better, this is F N bull shit, i will not let them put a smart meter on my house, fuck that.

Olyver

Olyver

In Canada in some municipalities, the home owner decides what demand meter is mounted on the side of the house. The home owner is responsible for all electrical upto to drop line that attaches to the NSC from the pole or transformer, then Hydro is responsible. Only downside is Hydro tries to tell owners that the analog meters have an error rate of upto 20%...lol, it's bullshit.

Worked on a sub-division, about 200 detached houses. On one half of the streets, digital meters, on the other half, analog meters, because some home owners refused to complete to conveyance unless meters were changed.

Nobodynobody

Nobodynobody

Well from what was in Rose bud. You can always Lock and Block it.
There is something be sold that you can place a metal plat inside screwed on the back of the meter. For front. Its like O shape ring that gos over that you place a lock on it. Now no Radio waves cant get out. Also the device has a lock on it that you place personally witch the company can not get to with out YOUR key...

jyip

jyip

wow, i thinlk i let em put it on mine a few yrs back,,,fuck! gotta check

ghost79

ghost79

call me stupid, but what exactly is a "smart meter"? And, is there any way to avoid this from happening? Thanks:)

joeca1i

joeca1i

call me stupid, but what exactly is a "smart meter"? And, is there any way to avoid this from happening? Thanks:)
Its just another piece of the nwo puzzle...Its also to radiate your "plums" and eggs(women)..Radiation is known to fuckup DNA...

ghost79

ghost79

This site blows me away man, I've acquired so much knowledge that I wouldn't have if it were not for this site. Thanks to everyone so much and wht the important things are in a successful indoor/outdoor grow op

sky_blue

sky_blue

Anyone know of specific state applications of these smart meters, or are they going everywhere?

OGONLY

OGONLY

I opted out and have to pay a monthly "opt out fee" of $30/ month. Figured it is still worth opting out after some of the horror stories I heard. SoCal Edison here.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I opted out and have to pay a monthly "opt out fee" of $30/ month. Figured it is still worth opting out after some of the horror stories I heard. SoCal Edison here.
Thats total bullshit i think,360.00 a year to opt out?,i actually tried to opt out but came home to find one installed anyways and to top it off they had to go through a locked gate to do it!

ghost79

ghost79

I believe there's a website you can go to that gives percentages for each individual State, however I don't recall it right now. You could google it and find it or something similar to it to ascertain this import intel. I know in NY there are smart meters, but the percentage right now is very low. Put a cage around your existing one locked and a sign on it Prohibiting anyone from tampering with your property. If the electric company calls you, tell them there was nothing wrong billing you before, so there's no reason to install the smart meter. OUTRIGHT REFUSE!
Write a letter and send it registered mail to your electric company prohibiting it in, signed, dated, time stamped, and notarized by a public notary. Make 2 extra copies for your records along with your receipts to keep for safekeeping and proof!

Latest posts

Top Bottom