good strains for a northeastern outdoor grow?

• Thread starter juniorgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juniorgrower

juniorgrower

Hey Farmers. I am looking for some help choosing some good strains to grow outdoors in the northeastern U.S.? I have some Early Skunk from Sensi seed company but would like to hear what others strains that growers from my area have grown and had good results. Thanks.

backpackballer

backpackballer

used to live in new england had really good results with skunk #1 and sweet island skunk. had very poor results with the kushes( master and purple) look for mold resistance.

HipsterDoodus

HipsterDoodus

I grew New York 47, Spearmint and Cheese last season. Did well enough, considering the conditions. Always have to harvest sooner than I would like due to bud rot, frost and hunting season.

Next year going to try:

Aurora Indica
Northern Lights
Swiss Cheese
Master Kush
Kaya Gold

juniorgrower

juniorgrower

I have been looking around the internet at different strains and think I am going to try Texada Timewarp, Purple Pineberry, and Early Girl. I agree Hipster hunting season makes me worry more than the choppers in the sky.

O

odkin

If you want an early performer that takes the frost with no mold, consider Frisian dew. Only grew it because someone laid some starters on me, but was quite impressed with the product!

Latest posts

Top Bottom