good to go !

• Thread starter bigdaddyg8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

i have for the last two months been building a 4x7 vegetation room and a7x10 flowering room . as of 11-19-2011 i have 6 rooted cuttings . put for two weeks vegetation in my flowering room . (this is my first run) .in the future i will do all vegetating in the vegetation room . i have a six site current culture
H2o under current system . with a 1000watt air cooled raptor reflector . two circulating fans . in a co2 environment .
i do have a question . (if anybody reads this) my nutrients were supposed to be set between 400-500 but i went a little over 530ppm . is this a problem were i should drain some water to get under 500ppm once under add back some water and adjust to under 500ppm ?
thanks
bigdaddyg8

S

sourkush91

Hey welcome to the farm... I have a current culture 6 myself with 2 raptors and 2 thousand watt phantoms... with 2 8inch max fans... what kind of system did you veg in? when i transplant my cutting to my current culture i usually use pretty weak solution for the first week till i start to see good new growth and can tell they are healthy then i dose them i usually start out between 4 and 500 ppm depending on how big the plants are im putting in the system.

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

since this is my first run with the uc, i acquired six cuttings . rooted them in rockwool cubes on a heating pad under a dome with aTR5. soon as the roots started coming out the bottom i transferred them to the uc for two weeks of vegetation . before going into flowering .
i could use some suggestions on how to set up my vegetation room . what i want to do is grow a couple of mother plants take cuttings from them and veg in the vegetation room until there are ready to go right into flowering (eventually).its all experimenting for me.
i have no idea how long it would take to pop seeds in rockwool before it would be a 6or8 inch plant ready to go right into flowering .

S

sourkush91

I would suggest you post in the planning stages and ask for some suggestions... I dont know what kind of room your working with but i would reccomend a tent maybe 4 by 4 with some t5s.... Tents are great for a small veg room put them up and take them down easily if needed and with t5s you dont put out much heat so more than likely you wont even have to vent the tent...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

If ur plants look happy & healthy keep them at 530 but If u see any strange stuff going on like leaf curl or tip burn or the claw then drop it back down with adding water.. I don't think 30 extra ppm's would matter 2 much.. It's all up 2 ur plants juss keep an eye on them they will tell u what they want..

Latest posts

Top Bottom