Good Tree Barks That Can Sustain A Marijuana Plant?

• Thread starter DudeOfClause
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DudeOfClause

Any ideas? Can't remember the names of ones I have been recommended. You never know when you see these people with such good info. :mushtache:

This random dude said his buddies grew massive 5 lbs plants with this tree bark stuff. I was like, dude what the hell, tell me more. And he did, and I forgot.

Any ideas? I want to say it starts with an M, the tree he recommended to me. I live in New York.

d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

I was at the store and there were "coco chips" from nutrifield tester bags, i took one home and tried it out. man. those plants grew like friggin monsters. got so big so fast to where they were root bound in a couple of weeks. that shit is pretty fire. i've never had anything grow so friggin fast. i use BB's as well. and i dont experience such fast growth in such little time. i was ready to flower after two weeks pretty much, from clone. I made a mother in a 5 gallon pot, and she was rootbound within a week. the growth was insane. she was drinking so much. i wish i had pics, but i dont. the media just looked ridiculous. if ur in a pinch, and you're late for the bloom cycle, u might wanna pick up some coco chips, i know if i was late for a cycle, i'd use that.

I usually veg for about 4 weeks, and then throw them into the flowering cycle. but with coco chips i was able to throw them into flower after about 2 weeks. maybe 2 and a half. all around, it'll save u time. i think it might be equivalent to hydroton. but it's coco. serious tho. i dont work for the company. but that shit is pretty nice. it's consistency is just about like tree bark. but u get the antimicrobial properties as well, and it's just about forgiving as soil. but just remember whatever plants are in that media will drink like no friggin tomorrow. so that's the other drawback.

in flower, i usually feed every other day, as i drench my coco. and like to let it dry out. u cant really do this with the coco chips. but my yields were very nice. 1.25 lbs per light. just feeding once every day, but with a diluted mix every other day, so one day full feed, (will have left over nutes, and will add water and let mix in my reservoir.) and then feed with diluted mix, and then add more nutes the next day for 1200 ppm, adding water for the next day feeding at 600ppm, so on and so on.

great shit. i recommend!

edit: i kinda reread the post. and started to realize u might be talking about a strain. LOL
outdoor growers usually achieve that kind of yields from just a single plant. i know some people who do this. but are located in norcal. where they have the land to do this. but this takes some serious vegging out and time to achieve that yield from a single plant.

sorry LOL.

Top Bottom