Good water filter?

• Thread starter MasterDsKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

whatā€™s up guys with this corona virus itā€™s so hard to get water i want a good water filter for my plants and drinking water trying to turn 400 ppm to under 50 if possible with no chlorine! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

ru knuts

ru knuts

Maybe a 2 stage filter with a sediment filter and carbon filter or just go for the Cadillac and get a RO system, you won't be disappointed .

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
whatā€™s up guys with this corona virus itā€™s so hard to get water i want a good water filter for my plants and drinking water trying to turn 400 ppm to under 50 if possible with no chlorine! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

The best. You can go down to 3 stage if you dont want to spend that much money.

HighestCut

HighestCut

Or maybe a brita type water filter, i think those get water to around 20-50 PPM. Only problem is the small size of it, you would have to batch your water production šŸ˜‚

HighestCut

HighestCut

My brita only takes out 150 ppm out of 400

How old is it? Have you changed the filter? It should be taking out more than that...

There is a new one that has a tds meter on the lid, so if you buy it you get another tds meter too! haha

I have never used it, but has solid results... It is a 5 stage filter!

https://www.amazon.com/ZeroWater-Pi...d=1&keywords=zero+water&qid=1585358291&sr=8-2

Edit: they also have like 23 cup and 40 cup versions

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

How old is it? Have you changed the filter? It should be taking out more than that...

There is a new one that has a tds meter on the lid, so if you buy it you get another tds meter too! haha

I have never used it, but has solid results... It is a 5 stage filter!

https://www.amazon.com/ZeroWater-Pi...d=1&keywords=zero+water&qid=1585358291&sr=8-2

View attachment 954771

View attachment 954769

Edit: they also have like 23 cup and 40 cup versions
Hmm its brand new actually and i tried 2 different filters

HighestCut

HighestCut

Never tested it, but I thought it filtered more than that

Latest posts

Top Bottom