Good yielding 90% indica or more OG Kush strains?

• Thread starter pacificdunes74
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pacificdunes74

pacificdunes74

I am wanting to hear from everyone about what 90% + indica Strains they love that are also good yielding?
I have grown Alien gear and Swerves gear for years and I love the Tahoe x alien but I need to grow a strain for my wife. She needs sleep, stress relief. Something that does nit make your mind race and knocks her out. Thanks

soserthc1

soserthc1

way to many to say bro, what flavors does she like and most all indica dominate strains are gonna kick your ass.... I just finished Motarebel's lung candy # 1 and its for sale her at a discounted price and is a total knock you out bed time weed. Wouldn't recommend swerves it comes in small packages.....lmao.... Any Alien strain that is indica dominate will kick your ass also but your gonna spend at least 150 for those .... go to there forums threads or thcbay and check out whats for sale ......

sox

sox

get her on concentrates!!

check out Baba Gs tropicoma, it has KCs mango (100% indica) in it.
havnt grown the tropicoma, but the mango yeilds are huge.

i got a line on KCs mango bx to the kc33, should be a good one as well if your interested.
Good Luck
~sox

soserthc1

soserthc1

agreed with sox's post - mango (kcbrains) in baba tropicoma should def do the trick ..... awesome yield in the mango as sox said .....and will knock her out strong to

Top Bottom