GoodGear

A few in the grenhouse
1.Durbanana

2.Molokai citrus kush
85A0381A-17EE-42EB-B839-40CB39A9F2AC.jpeg
C1A1B1AC-FBDD-42FC-A602-1F2ADBABC06D.jpeg

GoodGear

GoodGear

Original diesel just pollenated with sdv3 x sourd pollen from two males. Second pic is Kaya koffee pollinated with pollen from 7 pinetar kush males will be some stellar plants come from both of these
6E0BA385 9B52 4C21 A707 8831B97CE7E1
A6CDBACB D980 44A7 878F 2A71650CC495

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Puna Clean at 23 days These seeds are just about ready to send out, so far the test results are great.
Puna Black Cherry (F) X Mr Clean (M)
Got 5 females and all are as frosty as heck and 4 are very similar in smell but one has a different smell. They all are budding about the same. Aloha
DSC 0224
DSC 0205
DSC 0208

linde

linde

Original diesel just pollenated with sdv3 x sourd pollen from two males. Second pic is Kaya koffee pollinated with pollen from 7 pinetar kush males will be some stellar plants come from both of these View attachment 1069643View attachment 1069644
glad the see somebody using some pine tar kush for pollinating. Some good old school flavor IBL smoke instead of all this Tootie fruity glamour cookie fag weed. I bet its tasty as hell!

MTBKush

MTBKush

After staking and cleaning up these two Puna Cleans, your fingers smell like Cherry Tootsie Pops.

Hau'oli Makahiki Hou !!!

View attachment 1073842View attachment 1073843

Very beautiful ladies!
I have Puna Duck. 3 different phenos. They are coming to the end.
I also started the Maui Wowie again. They too are very close to being ready. I think LOL.
The Maui Wowie leaves have just started to yellow, where the trichomes cover the leaf the leaf has turned dark purple. Trichs are clear. Holding my breath.

MTBKush

MTBKush

glad the see somebody using some pine tar kush for pollinating. Some good old school flavor IBL smoke instead of all this Tootie fruity glamour cookie fag weed. I bet its tasty as hell!

MTBKush

MTBKush

Very beautiful ladies!
I have Puna Duck. 3 different phenos. They are coming to the end.
I also started the Maui Wowie again. They too are very close to being ready. I think LOL.
The Maui Wowie leaves have just started to yellow, where the trichomes cover the leaf the leaf has turned dark purple. Trichs are clear. Holding my breath.

Fag weed! I beg your pardon! LOL. Thanks for mentioning that Pine tar Kush. I looked it up. Sounds like a awesome plant.
I have been looking for a different Kush, I think I will get it. I have Mazar, it is very fragrant. Love it.

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

We might have what you are looking for. This is Puna Voice which leans more to the Golden Voice side then not. One of the parents was called Old School and I love her flavor. We are just finishing up the test runs before we release them. Here is one lady. Mahalo for the visit.. Aloha DB
DSC 0498
DSC 0241
DSC 0500
DSC 0290

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Thanks ctg. The buds are nice and tight. They had no rot and the GH as been at 85% and up the last two weeks , so I'm super happy. I gave some to a few chronic smokers so I'll get a smoke report back soon. Aloha DB

Latest posts

Top Bottom