GORILLA BISCUIT

• Thread starter Theoneandonly Z
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

great pics man!! ive never had the pleasure of rocking such genes. Thanks for the info as well! the last pic doesnt look like the same plant at all from the first two pics though, pheno variances?? almost looks like a diesel/chem

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hell yeah nice pheno right there! Sounds like a dank cross for sure! Can't go wrong with Stardawg period! But I've heard about a few just killer pheno's of Sensi Star. So I'm sure this one has many keeper pheno's! Great thread.
Thankyou for sharing.
Quest

ZONER

ZONER

Gorilla bisquit....wow that takes me back...methaqualone ...rohr 714 and lemmon 714....i used to get em 10,000 at a time...never ate them but all my friends wrecked their cars on them..dj
Gorilla Biscuits and Coke, that how my boys did it ... Said it was like a roller coaster ride. Think I'll stay with bud, peyote, and shrooms myself .... Still.
Thanks for the memory DJXXPLATINUM ....:confused:

PunK D

PunK D

Hi all the yield is heavy and you dont really need telling about potency with what this is made up from but for those not in the know its serious fire indeed.One of the guys at my place has put a thread up and nearly all the beans had 2 sprouts.Hows that for value 20 plants from 10 beans.Ive been around the bud scene for 30 years and got to say this smells rank and dank allright .Love it.Cheers

Top Bottom