Gorilla Bomb (gorilla Glue #4 X Thc Bomb)

• Thread starter Pyrosis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GDub51

GDub51

I too found the Gorilla Bomb idea enthralling so I added some to this years grow. Now at only a month of unusually cold weather in SoCal they are just four inch sprouts. Probably set out a little early (started at one week) but I like to get them used to the wind here as near the coast I get gusty winds almost daily. Will post developments and pics as the harvest matures.

GDub51

GDub51

I too found the Gorilla Bomb idea enthralling so I added some to this years grow. Now at only a month of unusually cold weather in SoCal they are just four inch sprouts. Probably set out a little early (started at one week) but I like to get them used to the wind here as near the coast I get gusty winds almost daily. Will post developments and pics as the harvest matures.
Well, I had to harvest them last week. Just 15" high but thick like bonsai with heavily laden flowers stacked up like a full grown adult would so ?? Time will tell. After 3 days they were already at 62%RH when I jarred them. Still, think six weeks should be good. Smell great, too bad something shocked them and kept them small. Wish I knew what it was so I could avoid it next year. I lost a lot of plants this year and all that remain are truncated by something???

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Hello fellow growers.

Ive been growing for some years, first grow diary here though. Mostly been spending my time in a danish grow forum. Though id make a diary here, always looking for bew inspiration.

Anyways ive been wanting to try Gorilla Glue for a while now, when i saw Bomb seeds had made a strain with a mix of it and one of my favorite strains THC Bomb i just had to try it out.

About my setup
2x 120x120x200
230w LED in grow tent and 600w Hps with cool reflektor in my bloom tent)
1x 80x80x180 ( for experiments atm trying to create fem seeds)
Biobizz fert
MycorrEndo

Anyways this is the progress so far:
Sprouded seeds sunday, pottet in peat pots, 35% perlite 5% vermiculite and 60% of a danish brand of potting spil. Ive added MycorrEndo to the mix.

Watered with a mix of 1/48 h2o2 3 ml alg-a-mic and 1 ml rootjuice pr l.

All recieve misting with same solution deluded by water 1/1 regularly.

View attachment 654764

4 days after initial potting. 100% germination makes me happy, i wasnt expecting anything else though always had great succes with bomb seeds, great uniformity and germination rate. Ive really enjoyed the THC Bomb and Clusterbomb strains!
Hi, I noticed the Bomb seed comment, I thought I'd add my Cherry Bomb at 8 weeks. Not the best pics and I had some leaf issues but its very sweet and ripening nicely.
CB1 week8

Cherry Bomb 2 weekk 8
CherryBomb1week8
Top Bottom