Gorilla Bubble

• Thread starter tonygreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tonygreen

tonygreen

BX1 torture selected female = P1= BX1F1

Recovering well from torture, going in to final flower pot while we wait on the boy to catch up.
She is a glue leaner in a lot of traits, the male trends even harder.
Will be same dad for the BX2.

The filials will continue with open poll, they will be more indica dom, super sour bubble phenos i call em, amazing vigor all around on these... If you grown sour bubble you know how painful the veg is. Not with these.

So the BX a more directed approach to the gg4 structure and the filials still being dommed by sour B traits mixed with the glue traits but in all sorts of weird and lovely combinations. I popped over 300 beans for selection, not much for some but a lot for me so I matched up my two highest scoring plants for the BX1F1 P1's, should be some traits locked in a homozygous state to be had there. :D

Male clones coming out of reveg and rooting, I'll update later on, but like I say he trends harder to the glue than even she does.

SANY0537
SANY0538
SANY0554
SANY0555
tonygreen

tonygreen

Me too, goin into flower shortly for bx2 and bx1f1. Will update.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Adam u, now I need to score some of these and make room. Hey T, got 3 SB (?) popped and into light warrior...... only took me what a year? Lol

usstoner

usstoner

Looking good tony...I got 5 go in thanks again...I'll get some pics up soon...

tonygreen

tonygreen

I believe there's some sour bubble in gg#4 as it is. Such a delicious strain, would love to grow some gorilla bubble

Yep from the sour dubb, thats one of the reasons I thought workng it that way would be good.
I Figured make my own glue like male using something in the lineage would allow for doubling up of certain desirous gene pairs.
The BX I am doing will go along those lines, the filial is going its own direction of super sour bubble phenos with excellent vigor and branching, something my pure sour b line lacks. Great medicines for pain and skeleto-muscular spasm relief.

Adam u, now I need to score some of these and make room. Hey T, got 3 SB (?) popped and into light warrior...... only took me what a year? Lol

Hope you find one that helps you man, picked right from my personal medicine cabinet! Hope you get a girl dude! You might have a sb s2 bean or two I forget but youll be able to tell if you get one that does not want to grow much. Those are powerful meds for me, I really hope you get one that works for you man. :)

Looking good tony...I got 5 go in thanks again...I'll get some pics up soon...

Hell yeah dude feel free to thro em up!

Latest posts

Top Bottom