Gorilla Bubble

• Thread starter tonygreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tonygreen

tonygreen

Seed mommas down, drying and processing as we speak.

I am going to split up the mail into 2 packages just in case mail fucks me.

Also mail going out to the 4-20 cup monday! Hope the mail man co operates!

Gorilla Bubble Bx1 x Death Bubble freebies will be going out with every pack as well as the awesome promos and freebies from GLG for 4-20.

Thanks for the kind words guys, between almost losing my male selection to root rot, to the 2 months trying to save and clone his bits, to having to uhaul the seed moms out to a new location due to security, renting a space on the fly etc etc...

It feels good to have steered the ship through to completion and i am looking forward to seeing all the gems that come out of this effort!

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Seed mommas down, drying and processing as we speak.

I am going to split up the mail into 2 packages just in case mail fucks me.

Also mail going out to the 4-20 cup monday! Hope the mail man co operates!

Gorilla Bubble Bx1 x Death Bubble freebies will be going out with every pack as well as the awesome promos and freebies from GLG for 4-20.

Thanks for the kind words guys, between almost losing my male selection to root rot, to the 2 months trying to save and clone his bits, to having to uhaul the seed moms out to a new location due to security, renting a space on the fly etc etc...

It feels good to have steered the ship through to completion and i am looking forward to seeing all the gems that come out of this effort!
Death bubble?care to elaborate on the lineage o that?deathstar maybe?

tonygreen

tonygreen

You can google image search "deathbubble cannabis" to get some pics, I'll try to throw some up later.

Deathbubble is PKs sour bubble mom reversed on the ohio deathstar clone, backcrossed to sour bubble then inbred 3 filials.
PK did the reverse and I did the rest.
I'll dig through and find some pics.

O

otis33

I don't frequent this site as much as I should, and I forget to update. I'm at 42 days in these pics. Things are starting to swell and frost up. They stretched to about 5.5 feet. I'd say they probably doubled in height.
G bubbs#1. She Looks To Be the most developed at this time.
Picture 2
Picture
Picture 1

O

otis33

Bx#2. This one has more of an og like structure with lanky branches, long internode space and golf ball buds. It is also has the most stretcch. It gets light from the circle next to it and has grown about 5' in diameter with branches EVERYWHERE! Also, the branches are actually very sturdy for how thin, long and lanky they are.
Picture 5
Picture 6

A pic of the donut. The sideways canopy has filled in nicely. These definitely have the structure for a good vertical canopy, but the stretch is not so bad that one would have trouble managing an even canopy in a flat grow. I'll be firing up a couple gavitas soon and will do a flat gb/bx grow.
Picture 7

tonygreen

tonygreen

Ok here is the deal.

GLG had a mistake prepping the site and put em live for about a half hour on accident. In that time 8 packs were sold.
Since it was fucked up they are going to be going live early at great lakes today or tomorrow. Found out "churtmurt" at riu somehow found em in the tiny window and ordered em, idk how ha! Good on him, gave me a helluva laugh!

Also Logic hit me up so I'll be getting him some BX2 to list for the farm.
I'll make enough next time for the whole line up to be listed. Gonna go out soon as my packaging gets here.

Limonene

Limonene

Ok here is the deal.

GLG had a mistake prepping the site and put em live for about a half hour on accident. In that time 8 packs were sold.
Since it was fucked up they are going to be going live early at great lakes today or tomorrow. Found out "churtmurt" at riu somehow found em in the tiny window and ordered em, idk how ha! Good on him, gave me a helluva laugh!

Also Logic hit me up so I'll be getting him some BX2 to list for the farm.
I'll make enough next time for the whole line up to be listed. Gonna go out soon as my packaging gets here.
Thanks for the heads up, I'm going to be checking glg like crazy!

tonygreen

tonygreen

If there is an off chance someone misses it let me know I'll try to help out. I hope I made enough and didn't misjudge this thing. I been telling people all along they wont have to worry about missin em so if by off chance you miss em let me know guys!

Top Bottom