Gorilla glue #4 (2 pheno types) 5x5 tent with12 bar led setup using GH 3 part and some advanced nutrients additives

• Thread starter Chris420_
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chris420_

Chris420_

Day 3 of veg the girls are looking good but have a strange issue where the new leafs on tops bend upwards over the new growth im not used to seeing this and hoping to get some understanding about it from the fine folks in this forum 😎

Gorilla glue 4 2 pheno types 5x5 tent with12 bar led setup using gh 3 part and some advanced n

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Day 3 of veg the girls are looking good but have a strange issue where the new leafs on tops bend upwards over the new growth im not used to seeing this and hoping to get some understanding about it from the fine folks in this forum 😎

View attachment 1270879
Pictures directly over the top of the plants don't tell us much without having the side view pictures too. Can you provide some side shots to go along with the picture posted above? Thanks.

Chris420_

Chris420_

Pictures directly over the top of the plants don't tell us much without having the side view pictures too. Can you provide some side shots to go along with the picture posted above? Thanks.

Sure here are some shots from the side 😊
Thanks!!

A171B72E D730 4075 8C1D FD3E5917AD42
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Can you give a good run through of your routine? Your temps, the amount of light and watering practices? What nutes you're using? Nothing is screaming out "horrible" with your plants. The only thing I see that is of a concern is the dark green appearance of the fan leaf veins. The leaves also look slightly swollen.

The good news is you're very close, just not completely dialed in ... so lets hear about your routine.

Edit: I see its GH 3 part from the thread title. How much and how often? It's information but I think your real issue is the environment is slightly off and not allowing proper VPD. (What's the humidity/temp level of your grow)

Chris420_

Chris420_

Can you give a good run through of your routine? Your temps, the amount of light and watering practices? What nutes you're using? Nothing is screaming out "horrible" with your plants. The only thing I see that is of a concern is the dark green appearance of the fan leaf veins. The leaves also look slightly swollen.

The good news is you're very close, just not completely dialed in ... so lets hear about your routine.

Edit: I see its GH 3 part from the thread title. How much and how often? It's information but I think your real issue is the environment is slightly off and not allowing proper VPD. (What's the humidity/temp level of your grow)
At the moment the temp is a bit of an issue its around 81 steady humidity is usually around 50. My feeding routine is 3 part every 3 watering and just water in between until i get to bloom. I use a slightly lower amount of 3 part then the bottle says to use for aggressive veg. I have a fan that is constantly running but turns side to side so it only hots the plants every few seconds. And thats about it besides the 12 bar led light im using inside the 5x5 tent. Thanks for looking at this issue it is much appreciated! 😊

Chris420_

Chris420_

This is the light setup I'm using, i have the dimmer set all the way up and its about 34 inches from the top of the plants.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

At the moment the temp is a bit of an issue its around 81 steady humidity is usually around 50. My feeding routine is 3 part every 3 watering and just water in between until i get to bloom. I use a slightly lower amount of 3 part then the bottle says to use for aggressive veg. I have a fan that is constantly running but turns side to side so it only hots the plants every few seconds. And thats about it besides the 12 bar led light im using inside the 5x5 tent. Thanks for looking at this issue it is much appreciated! 😊
What about ventilation through the tent? Exhaust fan with passive intake? If not, I'd consider it. Also, you could be watering just a bit too frequently. What size containers and how often are you watering. 81F with bar LED's @ 50% humidity is pretty close to where you want to be.

Top Bottom