• Tagged users None
FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

sour d update pre flower ?

greenboot

greenboot

sour d update pre flower ?
View attachment 606229
jury still out,,, it could be a girl , but i'm iffy… give it another week.. better yet you'll know by end of the first week of bloom.. as long as you keep your eyes on her, during the first 2 weeks of bloom, you can find out for sure before it's 2 late, some times you don't see the pistols till first week of bloom

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

jury still out,,, it could be a girl , but i'm iffy… give it another week.. better yet you'll know by end of the first week of bloom.. as long as you keep your eyes on her, during the first 2 weeks of bloom, you can find out for sure before it's 2 late, some times you don't see the pistols till first week of bloom
Fingers crossed for a female & I haven't flipped her to 12/12 yet just a pre flower

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

4 nights, today will be the 5th night
From chop. The plant smells like fresh cut pumpkins or cucumbers. Maybe fresh grass
Branches arent snapping at all. They're just really bendy.

greenboot

greenboot

Fuuuuck I forgot to put that lol temps at 75
& I don't have a humidity tester :/ but it shouldn't be too high or too low either
75 too high,, temp and humidy are very important to monitor during dry phase,, if humidity is too low or to high all your work will not could be in vein,, you will loose smell, taste and potency… temps should always be between 65-70,, humidity between 45 and 6o,, .. 60 is pushing it,,

Last edited:
FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

75 too high,, temp and humidy are very important to monitor during dry phase,, if humidity is too low or to high all your work will not could be in vein,, you will loose smell, taste and potency… temps should always be between 65-70,, humidity between 45 and 6o,, .. 60 is pushing it,,
Fuck I don't know how I could get the temps down more im already in the basement which is cooler then the rest of the house

greenboot

greenboot

dude,,, i'm sorry but, you need an ac if you wanna dry properly.. an ac controls humidity and temps.. it's a must.. or your end result will not come out to be the best it can be.. (especially in the summer).. get a cheap portable ac, around 350 to 400$ with a ducting that takes heat out of the house. there's no other way to slice it.. pumpkins, cucumbers and grass is usually the smell you end up with when temps are too high or low.. you wanna smell something like a dank, chocolate skunk.. at least when it comes to GG4 and sour>>

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

dude,,, i'm sorry but, you need an ac if you wanna dry properly.. an ac controls humidity and temps.. it's a must or your end result will not come out to be the best it can be.. (especially in the summer).. get a cheep portable ac, around 350 to 400$ with a ducting that takes heat out of the house. there's no other way to slice it..
Thanks ! Im gunna look around for one asap !!

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

I moved all the plants into the 4x4 the small tent was getting way to cramped up for my likings now they can stretch a little.

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

All the clones basically look like this with four main branches I wanna get them a little on the longer/taller side & have them stretch like that instead of side ways

greenboot

greenboot

Gotcha !! Will do tomorrow
Truth be told, according to the space you have , and the amount of those size plants you have under one light,, you need to strip entire plant, (defoliate), transplant into three gallons, wait like three days after leaves are stripped, and flip lights. you don't want that many plants getting too big,,, they each will double in size after three weeks of bloom cycle,, there is a such thing as overcropping your room if your plants are too big for your space. i know because i've done it…. in my rookie days… do exactly as instructed and you will end up with over a pound easily..

Last edited:
FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

Truth be told, according to the space you have , and the amount of those size plants you have under one light,, you need to strip entire plant, (defoliate), transplant into three gallons, wait like three days after leaves are stripped, and flip lights. you don't want that many plants getting too big,,, they each will double in size after three weeks of bloom cycle,, there is a such thing as overcropping your room if your plants are too big for your space. i know because i've done it…. in my rookie days… do exactly as instructed and you will end up with over a pound easily..
What exactly do you mean over cropping ?
I've been busy so j haven't go to trim them up but I will do just that within the next couple days. Then maybe two days after that I will transplant to the 3 gallon pots same time I transplant them im hoping to put the tomatoe cages around them. Like I said I want them to be taller not wider
:)

Top Bottom