Gorilla Glue #4 Bag Seed Help

• Thread starter FarmeR.Jay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

Just got back from the store
Got the earth juice & the hygrozyme
& they tossed me a free cloning gel thing :)

greenboot

greenboot

Sounds good to me ! So the next time I feed I should add the cal mag & what else ? I got the micro blast & the hygrozyme
calmag and enzyme.. both teaspoon/5ml per gallon, hold off on the micro until she bounces back.. like i said before rainbow mix grow has micros in it do to the kelp meal…. maybe you could top dress with azomite for the time being.. but may not be necessary at the moment. when you finally add micro blast i'd go with 1/2 tea spoon per gallon… maybe once a week at most..

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

calmag and enzyme.. both teaspoon/5ml per gallon, hold off on the micro until she bounces back.. like i said before rainbow mix grow has micros in it do to the kelp meal…. maybe you could top dress with azomite for the time being.. but may not be necessary at the moment. when you finally add micro blast i'd go with 1/2 tea spoon per gallon… maybe once a week at most..
Awsome !! Will be back with an update on the 9th ! Next watering will be with cal mag & enzymes !! Ph. At 6.3

greenboot

greenboot

calmag and enzyme.. both teaspoon/5ml per gallon, hold off on the micro until she bounces back.. like i said before rainbow mix grow has micros in it do to the kelp meal…. maybe you could top dress with azomite for the time being.. but may not be necessary at the moment.
Awsome !! Will be back with an update on the 9th ! Next watering will be with cal mag & enzymes !! Ph. At 6.3
kool good luck,,, keep a fan blowing around her also,, the movement of the wind helps them get stronger. just sayin

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

Lil update before the next watering. There's a TON of new growth! So happy she bounced back & thanks to everybody on the farm helping out. She doesn't look like a picture straight out of high times magazine but compared to where she was at & how she was looking but im happy so far..
Onward & up !

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
She's looking a lot better man keep it up and simple you will be fine

H

hawkman

Now do nothing but flush with water till harvest - you will see you plant really bloom up - it will clean what evr you ahve do to it, flush 3x's your conainer size in a 2 week period - you will have a very good tasting yield

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

Now do nothing but flush with water till harvest - you will see you plant really bloom up - it will clean what evr you ahve do to it, flush 3x's your conainer size in a 2 week period - you will have a very good tasting yield
Mhm @greenboot whatcha think about that? I know everybody got their own style of growing & everybody has different ideas so im just trying to get opinions
Thanks in advanced

greenboot

greenboot

Mhm @greenboot whatcha think about that? I know everybody got their own style of growing & everybody has different ideas so im just trying to get opinions
Thanks in advanced[/QUOTE Just stay the course my friend.. i'm just helping you accomplish the method you are already using, but the correct way.. especially since you burned your babies adding all those different frets so early... when you use dry ferts such as rainbow mix,, plain water with enzymes and calmag should be sufficient amendments.. and an occasional light dose of micro nuts,, i used to use dry rainbow mix,, thats why i feel a little knowledgable of what i'm talking about..,,

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

i'm glad you approve my friend.. now who's going to denver on 420?? i'm trynna meet some kool likeminded individuals!!???
Awh man, I would sure love too! But the old farmer is almost 20 hours away from
Denver :(

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
i'm glad you approve my friend.. now who's going to denver on 420?? i'm trynna meet some kool likeminded individuals!!???
No plans yet. Are you in co? Or outa state looking to party?

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
out of state looking to party> lol
Well there has been talks of a farmer's only cup/event/feasts it's more or less depending on if we can find a spot I'm trying to get all the co brothers together and maybe make something happen even if we just go to lunch or crash on chicken man's lawn lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom