Gorilla Glue#4 Greenboots Cut

• Thread starter greenboot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenboot

greenboot

Gorilla Glue#4 east coast bound
was gifted a gg#4 few weeks ago super hype i'm using canna line including coco, 7 gal air pots for flower, gavita 1000k lights,, t5 for veg,,, in the room with caviar chem, (91 chem X chem-d) along with girl scout cookie bag seed.. but 90% of my attention is on the gg#4,,, posting pics…

week 1…
IMG 7579

S

SHIRDABZALOT

It's a 3 way lesbo cross consisting of Chemdog's Sister reversed onto sour dubs and a chocolate diesel ended up herming onto that cross.....or something real close to that. You can use the search bar and find info in hammerheads thread. Happens to be the only strain in my book that actually lived up to its hype. Gsc just never impressed me a bit.

H

happy b

Which company does that caviar chem?obviously its from a fem.is it a cut of pisces uberdawg as its the exact same lineage.pisces uberdawg is always out of stock though.would love to know if those come from a different company i might be able to get my hands on.

H

happy b

Good stuff, just getting back in the scene and I missed the whole GG4 blow up, seems like a few different cuts around, is it a seed line from some one or just a few cuts were found?
Theres only one gg4 but theres a gg3 and shit although #4 is were its at apparently.iv ran some s1 cuts of it and they were dynamite.iv got the actual cut no aswell but the guy that gave me all 3 cuts says he prefers the 2 s1 cuts to the original.one of the s1 cuts is a solid sour dubb dom pheno with a really dank beefy type smell/taste the other is less tight and more branchy,fuelly Chemdog's Sister dom pheno.im going to be flipping the original gg4 soon so i,ll see for myself.

greenboot

greenboot

Which company does that caviar chem?obviously its from a fem.is it a cut of pisces uberdawg as its the exact same lineage.pisces uberdawg is always out of stock though.would love to know if those come from a different company i might be able to get my hands on.
my original 91 cut and my Chemdog D had babies in my room. and the one of the females i named (caviar chem.. very earthy and dank , super frosty, yields great,, good bag appeal, yet slightly dense.. i'll post some pics soon

Top Bottom