Gorilla Glue #4 Scrog, All Natural!

• Thread starter MRLUCKYLEAF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MRLUCKYLEAF

MRLUCKYLEAF

here is my Gorilla Glue #4 growin under 3 600's, in a 5x10 grow tent.. I have 6 plants in 10 gal fabric pots with 16 in saucers. Im growing in soil(own blend) and i use a variety of teas. Im currently on Day 15 of flower, so ill post all the pics from the veg up until now, then keep it on going through the flower.... peace out everybody. the first picture with the string is day 1 of flower

Gorilla glue 4 scrog all natural
Gorilla glue 4 scrog all natural 2
Gorilla glue 4 scrog all natural 3
Gorilla glue 4 scrog all natural 4
Gorilla glue 4 scrog all natural 5
Gorilla glue 4 scrog all natural 6
Day 36 veg
Gorilla glue 4 scrog all natural 8
Gorilla glue 4 scrog all natural 9
Gorilla glue 4 scrog all natural 10
Gorilla glue 4 scrog all natural 11
Gorilla glue 4 scrog all natural 12
Gorilla glue 4 scrog all natural 13
Gorilla glue 4 scrog all natural 14
Gorilla glue 4 scrog all natural 15
Flower1
Flower2
Flower3
Flower4
Gorilla glue 4 scrog all natural 20
Hate Life

Hate Life

Nothing about this grow sucks in any way, well, maybe just the plants.... sucking up tea!
This is professionally done on all levels, 100% success.

MRLUCKYLEAF

MRLUCKYLEAF

Nothing about this grow sucks in any way, well, maybe just the plants.... sucking up tea!
This is a professionally done on all levels, 100% success.

Thanks man. that means a lot. Happy growing!

Hate Life

Hate Life

Lol, must be nice for the legal side of things.
What are you doing to that plant!

Some interspecies breeding going on over there?

MRLUCKYLEAF

MRLUCKYLEAF

Just California genetics over here..... Medicinal organic blueberry cheese( been growing that for 5 years with my family.... The gorilla glue is the first different strain I've done in a min...

MRLUCKYLEAF

MRLUCKYLEAF

And I was probley acting like it was a growing donkey dick while I was tying it up for support....... My great uncle had a wired way of tying but it worked...... Just circle them with string and it sort of supports the whole plant....we had too much that year tried whatever we could. But ultimately had to just go with it.

Wildill

Wildill

Looking good bro i plan on doing the same strain and room size but i plan doing a 8 plant scrog how long did you veg for?

MRLUCKYLEAF

MRLUCKYLEAF

Looking good bro i plan on doing the same strain and room size but i plan doing a 8 plant scrog how long did you veg for?

I vegged for 36 days, I was going for 30, but let them go a extra week

mack 10

mack 10

sweet grow.
you Cali guys are Soo lucky.
an fair play, Blue cheese is a UK staple.
you just gotta love dat blue cheese! Outdoor looking sick too.

Hate Life

Hate Life

Outdoor with the crystal content of an indoor with co2!
Beautiful fresh look to all the plants, no deficiencies.

0 doubt in my mind that this is going to finish well.

Good luck with the trimming, Gg#4 makes me noxious as **** when I get to finishing it off.

Super strong garbage smell when fresh, howe've received when fully dry it smells of potent as **** chronic.

MRLUCKYLEAF

MRLUCKYLEAF

Outdoor with the crystal content of an indoor with co2!
Beautiful fresh look to all the plants, no deficiencies.

0 doubt in my mind that this is going to finish well.

Good luck with the trimming, Gg#4 makes me noxious as **** when I get to finishing it off.

Super strong garbage smell when fresh, howe've received when fully dry it smells of potent as **** chronic.

Thanks man I'll keep that in mind... This is my first tango with the GG#4 so I'm really excited to see the outcome, I'm definitely growing her again.. I'll probably do her for a couple runs so I can master her...

MRLUCKYLEAF

MRLUCKYLEAF

sweet grow.
you Cali guys are Soo lucky.
an fair play, Blue cheese is a UK staple.
you just gotta love dat blue cheese! Outdoor looking sick too.

Ya we are definitely fans of the blue cheese... The cut that's is pictured above is the blueberry cheese from medicinal organic nursery out here in Cali. I recommend there clones to anybody and everybody.. The gorilla glues are also from medicinal organic...

Grow Journal

Grow Journal

Wow bro, greatwork, great photos!

Thanks for sharing! about how many lbs normally come off of one of those monsters?

Latest posts

Top Bottom