Gorilla glue #4 this is another start

• Thread starter Richju2175
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Richju2175

Richju2175

Hello everyone.just started GG4 today . Started seeds 9/25/23 got them in 5 gal pots General hydro flora series doing a lite start. HOW LOW SHOULD I HAVE THE LIGHT? That was my main question. Hit them with a lil rapid start when they were still in the humidity dome. Any advice please let me know . Also it’s a 2X4 tent and I’m going to scrog for sure

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Hello everyone.just started GG4 today . Started seeds 9/25/23 got them in 5 gal pots General hydro flora series doing a lite start. HOW LOW SHOULD I HAVE THE LIGHT? That was my main question. Hit them with a lil rapid start when they were still in the humidity dome. Any advice please let me know . Also it’s a 2X4 tent and I’m going to scrog for sure
In veg and flower general rule of thumb is 18” to 36” away from the top of the plant.

If your burple lights have a dimmer you can turn it down to 25%~50% while in seedling stage uping the dimmer as needed. Seedlings need very little light

Richju2175

Richju2175

In veg and flower general rule of thumb is 18” to 36” away from the top of the plant.

If your burple lights have a dimmer you can turn it down to 25%~50% while in seedling stage uping the dimmer as needed. Seedlings need very little light
Thank you

Latest posts

Top Bottom