Gorilla Glue 4 X Longbottom Leaf

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Not the best pic but this lady has plenty of bud sites and is frosting up early. Two signs I like

incogneato

incogneato

The games begin! I gave a pal some freebie sour d x LBL that I got with an order from GLG, he's popped them with some of bodhis super silver temple and I have to say at week 4 of bloom they are the best plants in the room. I'm itching to pop the star fighter f2 x LBL after seeing those. Good luck
Did you ever pop those? Just started a pack and was looking for journals or tips. Sorry to hijack the post

Limonene

Limonene

Did you ever pop those? Just started a pack and was looking for journals or tips. Sorry to hijack the post
Yeah they were nice but to be honest I ended up letting my pal run them and I didn't fee he did them justice. I liked what I saw though, frosty and easy to grow. Decent yields.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

IMG 3556
I just realized I never put finishing pics up. I found this one on ig. She turned out really nice. I pulled over a dozen ounces of this plant. It had a real unique smell and flavor. The high was really strong and I have been asked more than once when she'll be back around.

incogneato

incogneato

Yeah they were nice but to be honest I ended up letting my pal run them and I didn't fee he did them justice. I liked what I saw though, frosty and easy to grow. Decent yields.
Awesome, hopefully I manage to do them justice then

Latest posts

Top Bottom