Gorilla Glue #4 X Stardawg... Let's Try Again

• Thread starter SourDank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SourDank

SourDank

What's up fellow farmers. Didn't have much success with my 92 OG x Stardawg, the one that lived ended up being a dude. So I put those on the back burner for now, still have 2 more packs but thought I'd try my luck with another strain.

I'll be honest, I don't have a ton of faith that I'll get 100% with these either. They were a bit pale but none cracked when I pinched so fingers crossed. Have another pack of these as well so if I can go 6/10 I'll be able to live with that for now because I'm expecting flame from whatever ladies I get. Will get with you guys n gals in about 72 hours and we'll see where we're at.

SourDank

SourDank

Well I may be eating my words very soon, went to the shot glass this morning and 9/10 have already sunk, and I only had 4 or 5 92og x sd ever drop so I'm extremely excited right now. Until there little heads are out of the root cubes I'm gonna hold off on getting too pumped up but so far so good.

A

AKmike

Mind if I pull up a seat. I have 4 of them seedling 2 weeks old and going strong. I feel you on getting too pumped, but it's hard not too when you are working with fire genetic. Good luck can't wait.

SourDank

SourDank

Mind if I pull up a seat. I have 4 of them seedling 2 weeks old and going strong. I feel you on getting too pumped, but it's hard not too when you are working with fire genetic. Good luck can't wait.
What's goin on brother? Definitely join, I'd love to see your pics along the way as well. But I was pleasantly surprised when all 10 sank, tomorrow night I'm gonna crack the bag to see what we're working with. I only had a few sink with the 92 OG so I have way more faith in these at this point. And with these parents you can't go wrong no matter which way it leans. Should be some fun

A

AKmike

I will load some up, I also have elephant stomper & lemon fizz X stardawg going too. The GG#4 I got 100% 7/7 although when I received the pack 3 beans were smashed, they didn't make it into the case before it closed. The Elephant stomper 10/10, but the Lemon Fizz only 5/10 and of them only 2 made it above ground. All are doing well and have strong roots, I will be transplanting in the next day or so. I was thinking about getting more Gu gear on Friday.

SourDank

SourDank

I will load some up, I also have elephant stomper & lemon fizz X stardawg going too. The GG#4 I got 100% 7/7 although when I received the pack 3 beans were smashed, they didn't make it into the case before it closed. The Elephant stomper 10/10, but the Lemon Fizz only 5/10 and of them only 2 made it above ground. All are doing well and have strong roots, I will be transplanting in the next day or so. I was thinking about getting more Gu gear on Friday.
Yea man I got 10/10 so far and all are now in root cubes in the dome. So looking real good as of now.

Thanks for coming through @Topofthecrop , should get interesting soon. I figured if I can get 5-6 ladies from these at least 1-2 will be outstanding given its parents. The GG4 has been comin out sick in the crosses I've seen done with it and Stardawg speaks for itself. Ideally I'll get a keeper leaning heavy toward each parent along with a perfect 50/50 pheno. And I'd GLADLY keep all 3 lol. But that's in a perfect world which we all know isn't this one

GrwWhtYaSmke

GrwWhtYaSmke

Worst title ever. Did you even cross gg4 x stardawg at all? I have some if you ask i'll show ya what it looks like lololol

germinator

germinator

Worst title ever. Did you even cross gg4 x stardawg at all? I have some if you ask i'll show ya what it looks like lololol

Greenpoint seeds made the cross....@SourDank is doing this grow log.

Bump for updates...

GrwWhtYaSmke

GrwWhtYaSmke

I haven't seen that, my cross came from Chem @GreenGooLabs and is banging.....

SourDank

SourDank

Well seeing as this is in the Greenpoint Seeds sub-forum one would think that Greenpoint seeds made the cross. Or if you read the first post you also would of seen they made the cross. Your just so excited that you have a cut of GG4 x Stardawg, and couldn't help yourself. And no I wouldn't like to see it.

For everyone else, I never finished this thread because I lost these when my basement flooded. I have another pack in the vault so we'll take another stab at it one day.

drewski85

drewski85

Pop them bitches bro.
Well seeing as this is in the Greenpoint Seeds sub-forum one would think that Greenpoint seeds made the cross. Or if you read the first post you also would of seen they made the cross. Your just so excited that you have a cut of GG4 x Stardawg, and couldn't help yourself. And no I wouldn't like to see it.

For everyone else, I never finished this thread because I lost these when my basement flooded. I have another pack in the vault so we'll take another stab at it one day.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Lol. Get it going again love to see the greenpoint version. And considering green goo and I are pretty close friends I'm sure I can score a pack of his as well. Say the word bro. I'd love to see a head to head although I'd put money on goos. In any case that sux that ur basement flooded brother. Hit me in the pm and I'll load u up if need be. Respect and good vibes brother.

Mr.X

Mr.X

Fuuuuuuck man, i was psyched !!! Im definitely runnin gg#4 next 1, i was pretty psyched. Anyways, best of luck 2u bro. Keep us updated. I also updated my SSH grow journal, take a look when u get a chance. Yer input is always appreciated.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Lol. Get it going again love to see the greenpoint version. And considering green goo and I are pretty close friends I'm sure I can score a pack of his as well. Say the word bro. I'd love to see a head to head although I'd put money on goos. In any case that sux that ur basement flooded brother. Hit me in the pm and I'll load u up if need be. Respect and good vibes brother.
Bam! I lost some in a flood too!! Hah!

GrwWhtYaSmke

GrwWhtYaSmke

Lol I wasn't offering. Hope you're back up and running soon. hate to see ya miss on this cross....

Top Bottom