Gorilla Glue#4

• Thread starter StoneyK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zeke

zeke

I'm not sure what you mean by "up here", but I'm hoping you are referring to Washington state. Check out homebrew420 thread. Got an amazing photo of a gorilla glue #4. Insanely high calyx to leaf ratio and enough trichomes to choke a horse. Any gluey smells?

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

Has anybody ever seen a bad pic posted of GG4 ? So many different growers plant ALWAYS looks top shelf...I'm going to have fun with this outdoors here in SoCal the teens I picked up at the cup are taking off quickly

zeke

zeke

Maybe his is a different pheno or further along or something. Yours is sick as well. A little lower on the calyx to leaf ratio, perhaps. I'm pretty sure yours could also choke a horse. I'll see if be can post one here. Who is responsible for this sweet looking strain? I need a couple thousand of these beans..

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Maybe his is a different pheno or further along or something. Yours is sick as well. A little lower on the calyx to leaf ratio, perhaps. I'm pretty sure yours could also choke a horse. I'll see if be can post one here. Who is responsible for this sweet looking strain? I need a couple thousand of these beans..
Joesy Whales made the cross. Not sure if homebrews is same or not, i imagine it is, but this is the GG4. This was at like week 6 and was just a small tester plant, its at 70 days now, about to come down.
Motiv

Last edited:
Myco

Myco

There's only one real GG#4 clone only... pic from @motiv303 is it, just still has some time to swell up in that pic he posted I'm thinking.

Last I heard, at some point there will be F2's. Just a clone only at this point... but I can verify it's in WA state, as I live in WA state, and I've passed it to a couple good people.

Glad to see a thread here for her, she's a special lady... I have some going into flower fairly soon so I will contribute pics at a later date :)

zeke

zeke

Homebrew420's cut is labeled gorilla glue number4 as well. I just didn't know if the number denoted a certain seed batch or what. Nice to know its just a cut, or maybe that's sad. Anyone know what the parentals were? I've experienced lots of solvents and even cyanoacrylate type terpene profiles. Never an actual specific brand of glue though. Intriguing indeed.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Homebrew420's cut is labeled gorilla glue number4 as well. I just didn't know if the number denoted a certain seed batch or what. Nice to know its just a cut, or maybe that's sad. Anyone know what the parentals were? I've experienced lots of solvents and even cyanoacrylate type terpene profiles. Never an actual specific brand of glue though. Intriguing indeed.
Gorilla Glue is Chemdog's Sister x Sour Dubs x Chocolate diesel. Josey made the cross, grew out the seeds, and #4 was selected as the keeper. That keeper has been passed around in clone form which is why when you see it or hear about it from people its always #4. I think i read that #1 was nice too, but 4 is where its at.

Myco

Myco

The name is based on the extreme resin coverage and how when you trim her it's like your scissors get glued lol. The terpene profile is described as sour baby poo, super funk stank. Personally (and fortunately) I am not experienced in baby poo... So I can't say much about that :)

Top Bottom