• Thread starter Smokey503ski
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Washington patient/grower here.
Really trying to find the GG#4 went all over the Seattle Tacoma area to the clone markets and nada.
Either it's not being passed around or I just missed out.
Either way, curious if anyone knows where to get the clone only?
I apologize if this is against TOS

MrBanjo

MrBanjo

I'm pretty sure the forum says no open cut trades/requests, I'm not sure though.

There are seeds out there though of s1's and crosses. I'm just starting some @Motarebel GG#4 x LBL

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Not asking for it on here. Wondering if anyone knows of any shops carry it.

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

GG#4 is here in Portland.. Not sure about the cuts floating around on craigslist for $50 a pop, but I've been running it for at least a year.. Didn't acquire it locally tho, so who knows about the other cuts of it going around.. Hope you find it. Its definitely worth running!

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Guess it's one of those I will have to wait on until it's in my network of friends in PDX

Dunge

Dunge

Washington patient/grower here.
Really trying to find the GG#4 went all over the Seattle Tacoma area to the clone markets and nada.
Either it's not being passed around or I just missed out.
Either way, curious if anyone knows where to get the clone only?
I apologize if this is against TOS

What is the clone market like in your area?
Are cuts being sold openly at garden centers?
Or is is Craigslist and parking lot commerce?

From my reading here, I understand that pests are a big issue with plant trades.
What is being done about this, or does it just put a wet blanket on the entire concept?

And cost.
I'd think a "ready to flower" plant would be worth quite a bit.

I'm trying to anticipate our first legal grow season in Alaska.
Gardening is very popular here, but light dep is an advanced and demanding requirement.
Is it being grown as a ornamental?

What is your experience?

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

In my county all store front med stores are banned.
Mobile dispensaries are somewhat ok.

In Seattle area there are actual stores that carry nothing but clones, teens and ready to flower plans.
Reason I left without buying anything is the guy was not sure if which clones were clone only or s1 from the strain I wanted.
I feel if you are in the business of selling clones, you should be fully aware of the linage. or it's a shit show of a guessing game of what you get.
If I were to run a clone market, I would have samples of the strains to show. Just seems like this is how it should be.

M

motz

Watch the clone market on those, some are not up to par.
Find beans and go about it yourself, there are beans of the Cup Winner GG4 available thru Standard Seed Co.

Kdub

Kdub

Did anyone ever find a cut available through the medical market.?
I've been trying to find it here in Spokane and I don't think it's around.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I was pm'd by a member on here letting me know that the real cut is supposed to be spread around freely.
Should not be found in any dispensary.
I guess I'm picky. I would rather have the real deal than a knock off s1. Or nothing at all. Not really into watered down cool aid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom