Gorilla Glue Are There Different Types

• Thread starter MANUTD21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm sorry.... but I just can't get past this.

~
So lets say you are a twin does this mean you and your brother are the same person? No you each will be different in some shape or form . it sells the same because some people just by off the name . perfect example when i take my blue dream to market people won't even look at it. But if i call it blue berry haze it flys off the shelf

BioStimz

BioStimz

it sells the same because some people just by off the name .
Dude.... I know my strains. I know structure. I know terp-profiles. Every batch of GG4 that I've either grown or bought..... screamed GG4.

Sure there's variance but it's still friggin' GG4.

~

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Then it was NOT the true original clone only gg4 that was passed out long ago. I was fortunate enough to "know" a group. Same.group I got my.mob fuck, darlins net and chaos from.

BioStimz

BioStimz

If you've ever had the legit clone only, you surely know you have it and not a s1 or fake. It' not hard to tell apart in person.
Wish I knew someone with a legit cut, but it sounds like it's nearly impossible to find. I guess I'll just have to settle with my dank-ass/trich-covered fake GG4. ; )

~

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Dude.... I know my strains. I know structure. I know terp-profiles. Every batch of GG4 that I've either grown or bought..... screamed GG4.

~
Dude you contradict yourself and like to argue its fact man if its not the clone its different cur and dry its like coke vs shasta it smells the same looks the same sells but given a choice of coke or shasta ima go with coke

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter

~
So is your glue from seed or cut? You know why its called #4 right?

G gnome

G gnome

No disrespect, but are you actually serious?

Do legit female GG4 clones [not] produce seeds?

~
Oh im absolutely serious.
There may very well be gg4 s1's out there that r "better" than the real gg4. But they r not gg4. Just like kat sed....no 2 ppl r exactly the same

I'm sorry.... but I just can't get past this.

~

~
No man its not. Gg4 is a clone only that simple. How many of u r there in the world? There might be a lotta ppl w tbe same name as u but theres only one u.

G gnome

G gnome

Dude you contradict yourself and like to argue its fact man if its not the clone its different cur and dry its like coke vs shasta it smells the same looks the same sells but given a choice of coke or shasta ima go with coke
Coke ftw!!!!
So is your glue from seed or cut? You know why its called #4 right?
Because it's a specific individual phenotype!!! Unlike any other in the world!

BioStimz

BioStimz

The bolded is where I completely disagree.

It may have been the elite pheno upon it's conception.... but do you honestly think out of the thousands of people who are growing GG4, that nobody has recreated a line that's just as dank?

G gnome

G gnome

The bolded is where I completely disagree.

It may have been the elite pheno upon it's conception.... but do you honestly think out of the thousands of people who are growing GG4, that nobody has recreated a line that's just as dank?

Oh im absolutely serious.
There may very well be gg4 s1's out there that r "better" than the real gg4. But they r not gg4. Just like kat sed....no 2 ppl r exactly the same

No man its not. Gg4 is a clone only that simple. How many of u r there in the world? There might be a lotta ppl w tbe same name as u but theres only one u.

Did u not read the portion of my post that i quoted that sed there might exist another glue pheno that for all intensive purposes is better than the gg4?

The very simple fact that u are failing to grasp is that they r different as in not the same
Coke ftw!!!!

Again, i sed unlike. I did not say inferior.

Top Bottom